@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
XD love the new pfp, I see where you stand.
XD Thanks! This scene is like one of my favorite Tony scenes ever XD
That sounds like fun! What is the short story about?
Yeah! Sooo, it’s my first romance, and I’m so excited and nervous to write it at the same time. It’s about this girl named May, who comes with her family to a…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Have y’all ever had lemon ice-cream??
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awwww Buckyyy 😭😭😭😭
I love him even more now 🥺💔💖
And thank you so much for filling Min and I in!! I really want to watch the Captain America movies now…
I’m good! I just finished working in our garden with my fam. Now I’m trying to figure out a plot to a short story that I want to write XD
How about…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Popping into to share some of my Bucky knowledge XD Freedom can correct me/fill in.
Wait so does he sometimes come out of it for a bit and realize he doesn’t remember what he is?
Yeah. After the Winter Soldier movie, he has some memories, basically just basically what his name is and that he knows Steve s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Well…I mean, maybe?
I don’t really know for sure 😂😭 I haven’t watched the movies, just heard what Freedom’s told me and read stuff about them.
Maybe ask that question to Freedom, cuz I’m curious as well 😂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@Mineralizedwritings I knowww 😭😭
And…yes 🥺💔
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah! That would be good, I miss my boy Zyrin (;
Me toooo 🥲 I need more Zyrin/Dylan interaction 😂😭
Awww girl, I’m so sorry that you had a terrible morning!! I get it. Sometimes life can be awful. I’m glad we were able to brighten your day!! You’re awesome girl, we love you!!! 💖
Lol…
-
Kylie replied to the topic Marvel arguments✨✨ in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@fab I’ll tag the peeps…its worth the try!!!
@HighScribeOfAetherium @Smiley @Acancello @Keilah HÂ @Euodia @Faith @MineralizedWritings @PrincesaChronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76Â @Sarafini @LoopyLin, @WhaleKeeper @GodlyFantasy12 @Koshka @Zemira @Esther
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I see you have changed your pfp to support the cause! XD you guys with the beard defenders label on your signature 😭😭 I’m going to choose neutrality.
Yes ma’am! *salutes*
Freedom and I will defend them to the end.
I don’t blame you for your neutrality. 😂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Wowww I missed a lot being at the creek all day XD
Yess, he looks so good in one!!! XXD Lol, yep, sure does 😂
Yes he does!! 🤣🤩 Oh Yep XD
Now I feel like I’m the only one that’s ever paying attention to my eyes 🤣🤣🤣
Aw no girl!! I do too, just not when I’m in a mood I guess 🤣🤣🤣 I actually didn’t ever really think about my eye c…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @zemira @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @anyone-else-lol-idk-XD
I have one for comfort and pillow day (Kind of forgot what day that was XD)
Ellie lay on the bed, letting out a soft moan. The flu was the worst, the absolute worse. Than again needles were the worse. So getting…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @felicity @euodia-vision @smiley @gwyndalf-the-wise @orielle @loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @magicalstories0611 @anyone-who-wonders-where-I-have-mysteriously-dissapeared-to
Heya everyone!!
Sooo, well I wanted to say sorry for basically vanishing from KP for the…[Read more]
-
Esther posted a new activity comment 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m so sorry, I forgot y’all. 🤦🏻♀️😂
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@kathleenramm @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @lightoverdarkness6
Hey does anyone know why the KP newsletter has stopped? Does it not go on during summer?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes to everything you said in the top of that post girl 👍
😊👍
Yep, as long as it doesn’t control you, nothing wrong with having crushes!!! And yes, no judgement. <3
Yes exactly!! 💖
They are both cute 💖💖 Steve looks WAYYYYY better with a beard tho, in my opinion, lol. And I personally like Bucky’s shorter hair…but sometimes that…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHHHH I’m glad it was good!!!!! I’m SO excited to see it!!!
NOOOOO, I hate cliffhanger endings. 😭😭 Now you made me scared to watch it…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
You know what’s really weird?
Sometimes this next year
I will officially become a ✨adult✨
Girllll! 😳 I know that must be super exciting and also nerve-wracking. Next year I’m getting my driver’s permit, and it’s crazy to think that I’ll be driving next year, (with an adult) and then the year after that, all by myself &…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
First of all, y’all are all so great. Just absolutely hilarious and so fun and kind and I’m so glad I’ve met y’all and I love these discussions (even though I haven’t been on very much lately) ❤❤❤
Second, I totally agree with the-having-fictional-crushes-and-celebrity-crushes, but…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
I’ll just wait. Maybe I’m subconsciously saving up the butterflies in my stomach for one special boy 😊😋
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley yeah I notice if a guy has really piercing eyes.
I think that actually might be the only thing that draws me to characters lol
@mineralizedwritings well it’s not that I like guys based on eye color, but I’ve noticed my favorite charries often have gray or hazel eyes. Otherwise they have normal brown/blue, because I usually choose…[Read more]
- Load More

Ooh sounds fun!! No worries girl, have fun and I’ll talk to you when you get back!! ❤️