@mineralizedwritings
Active 21 hours, 10 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! Sounds good!!
Anika
I headed down the docking pad, into the belly of the huge ship. Lots of people were traveling with me, or so I’d heard, but the pad was empty so far.
In a foyer, I pulled out my map. The common area was nearby, so I decided to go there as soon as I found my room. Maybe I would be able to meet some of the other…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76
so let me take a moment to explain how this reality works, Wanda is the one using the stones to form this reality, and in a way, she’s manipulated herself to forget the Avengers and stuff, but every now and then things will happen that will remind her of the past and what actually happened
so…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76
Yeah I’m aware this is sad
But I’m almost done with a few more chapter 😭
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
Hey everyone!! I’ll be o…[Read more] -
hybridlore started the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @kyronthearcanin (you wanna join?) @anyone-else-interested!
Ok, here it is! All of our characters are traveling through space, on a state-of-the-art, brand new spaceship! Of course, this is science fiction, so it’s full of cool equipment and basically any awesome technology you can…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I can RP for Edmund
I just watched Descendants which is all about a royal high school so… I feel prepared XD
EdmundÂ
Edmund looked around the royal room, so elegant, so nice, so gross. Edmund had grown up a prince but this room was too much. It looked even nicer than the treasure room in his castle, and that was…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey! I’ll tag some people to say hi 😉
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @livingwoodchronicles @lydibug @keilah-h @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @everyone-else!
-
Esther started the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey everyone! I thought it’d be fun to have a topic where we talk about writing inspiration. So I have two questions.
What has inspired your WIP?
This could be something that has inspired your WIP as a whole, or maybe just a certain character, scene, or aspect of the world.
Where do you find inspiration?
When you’re stuck, or just want to fee…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Of course!!! 😉 Awesome!!!
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @keilah-hYou guys up for starting later today? Or when would be a good time?
It can be pretty slow, so we all go at it at our own pace…
-
Allison started the topic in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @freedomwriter-76 @hybridlore @janellebelovedpig @starshiness @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @everyone!!
I have been writing my book a ton more lately and have been figuring out ” Wow, I need a lot more characters.”
Not just ones that have big parts, but the extras also. The ones standing behind, helping the story come a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWW 😭 the babes.
@esther-c @anyone else XD if u do wanna hear more u can go to my series revealed chat and ask about whatever u like! I’m happy to share!!!
I ask that you ask because there’s so much I COULD share I don’t even know what to choose XD
@mineralizedwritings I’ve thought about this and haven’t entirely…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Of course!!
Oh thanks 😅 I didn’t make it up, saw something similar online and paraphrased 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhh, ok! Cool! (Dual credit is awesome 😉)
Yeah! I actually get it from her, so I think that’s why. Yeah, that would be really hard 😟 I’m always here if you wanna talk, tho!
Yep! Have been my whole life, lol
Yeah!! It’s exciting! ☺️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I’m pretty sure there’s different degrees of it, and idk when anxiety starts to look more like ocd. I’ve always kinda got a little bit of both, but sometimes it’s more anxiety and sometimes it’s more ocd. There tends to be specific topics I get really anxious about to the point where idk which it is.
Yep… I think for…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry for jumping in here, but I just wanted to say I get it. I’m pretty sure I have OCD too, and that’s mainly what I struggle with, but I’ve had lots of intrusive thoughts too. I guess for me, it’s more that I’m always able to just like latch onto a question and then worry about it constantly, so that made reading the Bible…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Thanks so much!!! 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings it’s the WIP Jocelyn and Nyx are introduced in 😊
I have a different Project name for each book in the series. Actually, each book has two project names depending on how I’m feeling/what I wanna go with XD
Book 1- Project Garden (this one actually doesn’t have another name at the moment)
Book 2- Project Cirque or Proje…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It’s her normal WIP… except I’m not sure what it stands for.
*Scrolls through old posts because I wanna*
*Only takes fifteen seconds because I am The Flash*
It probably stands for Destiny’s Murder, right, @godlyfantasy12 ? At least it did two years ago. What I really want to know is, are there still going to be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
HI EVERYONE!!!!
….
SO….I have some more Project DM characters to share. If y’all would like to tell me what u think/offer suggestions or just ur opinions?
thanks for all of ur thoughts/compliments!
And yea…Ik it’s kinda dark XD that is kinda what I’m going for, but I do hope to add levity/lightness to it, but this book does h…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @janellebelovedpig @hybridlore @livingwoodchronicles @esther-c
I have a new blog post on my blog acancello.blogspot.com if anyone was interested. It’s about soap making and I hope you like it!
- Load More

Have fun!!!!
That’s ok, have fun!