@mineralizedwritings
Active 2 hours, 5 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @rar @highscribeofaetherium @hanako @freedomwriter76 (Sorry to tag you twice, everyone. I had to fix an error and this format is better I think)
Recap
Ottoline: Being approached by Nahim. Hugo is somewhere nearby.
Lane: Unknown
Flaz: Annoying Ellis as he tries to…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Attention all!
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @rae @highscribeofaetherium @hanako @freedomwriter76 (I think I got everyone)
Due to the large amount of people RPing, it seems that people keep getting confused with what’s happening, so to fix that, I’m going to start doing a daily recap. This won…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis
Ellis ignored the weird guy and turned back to Kaine. “What I wanted to know was, how well can you fight?”
——————————
@grcr, once again, Flaz can interrupt if you want. Flaz has successfully made Ellis speechless, lol. For every other character he’s talked to, Ellis always had something to say, but not with Flaz XD.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz hijacked Ellis’s conversation with Kaine, but feel free to have him jump in whenever.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis
Before Kaine could respond, a loud voice interrupted. “That’s quite a strange name,” said the person sitting on Kaine’s left, “do you have siblings with strange names too?”
“I wasn’t talking to you,” snapped Ellis, “And there’s nothing weird about my name. I suspect it’s wherever you come from that has weird names.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
In Min’s drawing, Flaz was on Kaine’s other side. GRCR, do you want him to be there? It might be a good opportunity to introduce him to Ellis/start torturing Ellis with him.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Btw, did you see that Ellis was talking to Kaine?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @trailblazer @acancello @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @everyone
Okay, we’re back to the dining hall. (Well, Ellis went back and I’m assuming Nahim followed. Zahlin is still on his way to the armory, but he’ll probably be back soon, since he won’t have anyone to interact with.) Sorry if it w…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @mineralizedwritings
Ellis
Ellis fumed. What was wrong with these people? Why was Nahim the only person capable of carrying on a civilized conversation?
Ellis whipped around and strode back towards the hall. Why did he even bother to try to help? Didn’t anyone want to get through this alive?
He sat down sullenly in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, they haven’t even got really started.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I missed that Ellis was in it the first time through. Um, maybe Ellis didn’t hear Kaine? Cause he’s already kind of past that part.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! That looks soo good! I love it!! 😍😍😍😍
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nice!
Btw, in case you didn’t notice, Ellis did speak to Kaine in passing. He told him and Ottoline to keep their weapons on them and stay alert. Not very important, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Yeah, not much has happened in the dining hall. Ellis and Nahim had a chat, then followed Zahlin out of the room. I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Actually not much has happened besides an epic fight between my Zahlin, Ellis, and Nahim, and that happened not in the hall so it probably won’t affect anything anyone else does 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr @rae @anyone-else-that-I-missed
Ok, so I really want to RP for Amir or Hedieh today, but it looks like a lot has happened. 😂 Can someone catch me up on what’s going on? All I know is that they were transported to a different world and a queen wants them to f…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lolol I’m sure Ottoline would have loved to see Ellis get punished…she’s a little mad at him right now (but that’s not necessarily his fault)
Lol, Ottoline was close to being punished too. Ellis just got a bit outspoken there.
@mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @rae
Ellis
Ellis followed the group into the hall. H…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @esther-c @rae @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings
Kari
“I’m coming, too,” Amir added.
“Me, too,” Hugo put in.
“Okay, well, let’s go.” Kari started off in the direction Ottoline had gone, with Amir, Hedieh, and Hugo following her. “I hope they didn’t get far.”
The four fell into silence as…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m not used to doing conversations in RPs. I also didn’t know if she’d actually stop screaming lol.
haha!
@highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @trailblazer @grcr @acancello
Ottoline
“Hey!” she flinched as he stood over her and yelled. He was mad, she was doomed, he was going to beat her and call her names…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @trailblazer @grcr @acancello
Ottoline
Ottoline took one look at the enraged Queen, and decided she didn’t want to stick around.
She fitted her bow and quiver over her back and ran.
Her heart skipped a beat when she heard footsteps running after her.
No, no no no no! Panic…[Read more]
- Load More
