@mineralizedwritings
Active 17 hours, 46 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello @rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Lane
Lane jumped as an arrow flew towards the queen. He closed his eyes as a blast of light suddenly shattered the arrow and the broken bits fell.
“Goodie-goodness.” Flaz jumped onto the ground and flattened himself, “The dragons…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @rae @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello
Ottoline
I’m not going back.
Her heart fluttered as she beheld the majestic figure in the doorway. She was beautiful, but terrifying. Like Selena. Chills went up and down her spine. I’m not going back. It reminded her of too much…”Please, no!” she wh…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, they’re evil.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @esther-c @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings
(I feel like I’m missing someone)
What do you think the quest should be? We have two ideas so far:
They have to retrieve some sort of “life source” from the dragons to restore Lillen.
or
They have to journey to kill some specific dragons.
Also feel free to throw out suggestions.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello @rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Lane
“Three answers are all I have for you, Young Master. One, you have the strength to fight, unlike my people. Two, there are ones among you who can train you, and weapons, I could fashion any piece out of nature. Three, fear and w…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @jonas @rae trailblazer @highscribeofaetherium @everyone!
I’m not really sure what going on so I wrote a real short scene 🙂 Can someone let me know what the characters are going to do and who joined recently and where their characters are?😄
Hugo-=-=-=-=-=
Hugo nearly fell off the couch…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @mineralizedwritings @jonas @grcr @acancello
Okay, so much has happened!!!
why do you guys always have the fun conversations without meeee?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s definitely been a while! A lot of things have conspired to keep me off KP. (Mainly College and Bible Quizzing) I’m still here though. How have you been?
Thank you, I await thy assessment in eagerness.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“I’m not fighting a dragon. Those are from fairytales, and I’d imagine if they ever were real they’d be stuff from nightmares. You must be out of your mind or something.”
Nahim stood and stared at this stranger.
“Dragons are not a thing to joke about! I have fought a war where there were dragons, and they destroyed an entire city in very little…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t see your post when I posted mine.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Here’s something short from me…. 😜
Lane
Oh, please don’t let this be a trap. Please, please don’t let this be a trap. Lane followed behind the rest of the group and the queen. Looking to his right, he noticed Flaz sticking close…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh guys I just had a idea, if this rp ends (hopefully not soon, idk I’m saying in a couple months or so) we should each write a short thing of them going home and being reunited with there friends/family
That’s a great idea!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, Kaine has a dagger? And a bow and arrows? Ellis should have noticed that, especially with him selecting an arrow. Maybe that happened after my RP left off, and the dagger couldn’t be seen from his perspective. But then he has a bow too… Just pretend Ellis noticed that alright? Lol! I probably should have asked who had wea…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @rae @trailblazer @grcr @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings (I’m missing someone, right?)
Ellis
”Follow me,” said the woman with a crown. Ellis ducked behind a bush as she left the house, followed by nine other people. None of them were older than Ellis, and some of them were dressed in the most…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @acancello
I think that @rae should start bc she knows the most about Lillen. But that’s just me XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @acancello
I’m not an expert in the field of fantasy so I’ll probably wait for someone else to get the ball rolling… but if no one else does anything I could just have Kari test the door to see if it opens. They probably should have some direction from someone on what they’re…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I can’t really, cause my character is still separate from everyone else.
I think we just need someone to get things going. If nobody has anything they specifically want to happen before they leave the house, someone should just go for it and start them on there way. How will they know where to go?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello @rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Alrighty… Here is another RP from my boys….
Lane
“What now?” (I’m picking up from what Kari said…btw)
Lane turned towards Kari and thought for a moment. We should just wait. We need instructions. We’ll have to wait. M…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @trailblazer @highscribeofaetherium
Who’s going next? I can’t, because my character basically has to wait until the rest of the group leaves the house. Unless he just goes on ahead and doesn’t meet up with the rest of them until they get to…wherever they’re going? That…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @trailblazer @highscribeofaetherium
I’m just going to post Ellis’s arrival scene now. It ends kind of abruptly because I don’t have anything for him to do before he encounters the rest of the group.
Ellis
One moment, the din of battle rang on Ellis’s ears as he charged t…[Read more]
- Load More
