@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
they are little terrors. he loves them. they dig trenches in the backyard together all the time.
I have a hard time imagining Soldier with kids, but I couldn’t imagine them doing anything else. That’s stuff I used to do as a kid.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
I’m just messing around. XD I would not like to eat that flavor combo, but I will accept your strange tastes. (Strange only to me, apparently. Perhaps I am the weird one for not liking the sound of it and being raised in Wisconsin.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper she’ll make Soldier miss his kids for sure lol
they are little terrors. he loves them. they dig trenches in the backyard together all the time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
Why would you RUIN a PERFECTLY GOOD piece of Gouda like that?

It was PERFECTLY GOOD-AH BY ITSELF!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Huntress
“….I think she’s the most precious thing in my life. I’d do anything for her. Is that…how you feel about your brother?” Gabriel asked.
Is that how I felt about Scout?
Oh, sure, he annoyed the heck out of me more often than not…. But Gabriel’s words were actually scarily accurate. He was right. If I ever lost my twin–a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I wonder what the other characters will think when they find an even smaller little girl with Lucy
She’s the most quintessential adventurer, so I feel like she’s going to constantly wander without fear, and that’s going to stress the older characters out. That’s what I’m looking forward to. XD
She’s the least intimidated by the labyrin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I think she’s the most precious thing in my life. I’d do anything for her.
Oh, Gabriel… *Laughing but also feeling pain for him*
You don’t have any kids in your life, do you? Little kids are magically proficient at stealing hearts. He is new to this and he is extra susceptible to her sorcery.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon No, but my dad has and he likes those!
I’ve had a grilled cheese with turkey or roast beef. Those are delicious.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oh that’s cool! I’ve never tried gouda and strawberry but it doesn’t sound that bad.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I’m being dramatic aren’t I…..🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ewwww vinegar
I think it’s slightly healthier for your lungs and your hands than bleach, but I’m not sure, and it still stinks lol
I will not eat anything with vinegar in it. No ketchup, no dressing, no apple cider vinegar (had to take that once to ease a sore throat and I CAN STILL REMEMBER THE TASTE, BLAHHH)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper wow that’s a lot of spoons
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
Oooo hot chocolate! *sips gratefully*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
Lol, sorry. Didn’t mean to make it awkward.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
Nothing wrong with being uncomfortable with certain jokes or defending your brothers, but I don’t think it’s fair to accuse him of “taking dirty shots” when he was making a simple joke. It’s better to assume the best of intentions with people when interacting online.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle Power was just teasing and making a joke from what I could tell lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I wonder what the other characters will think when they find an even smaller little girl with Lucy
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Melissa
“Yeah! Get ‘em Luce!” Mel cheered while brushing a bit of dirt off her chin. When the fawn ran off into the bushes, her jaw dropped. “Hey, they’re just a buncha critters!” She turned and shoved the nearest person off their mushroom seat. It was a thin boy with pointed features and a high pitched laugh. His laugh turned in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
fun fact: Sniper also has a brother, or well a half brother, but he hasn’t met him yet.
- Load More

