@mineralizedwritings
Active 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Name: Leon Jedediah Wagner
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Clothing: White button up undershirt; dark tan or light brown vest, dark brown 1940s era overcoat with a WW2 Star of David stitched onto the left breast of the coat (with the word Jude in the middle; the German word for Jew). Tan or brown pants. prob a brown tie.
Time period…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Oooh 👀 I may ask for Riker & Iris a little later…but I’d like to ask for Leon 🥰
give me a couple mins and I’ll send a description
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper You’re fine. Totally understand <3 Take all the time you need! 💖
Okay cool! I’ve known about the internal conflict, since you focus a lot on those two struggles in your posted scenes. What about the physical conflict/action they’re dealing with? Like what are they doing in Germany/USA? Is there some antagonistic force they work aga…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Congrats @kyronthearcanin!!!! So happy for you, girlie!!!! 💖💖💖
-
freedom replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
These doodles are so freaking adorable @whalekeeper 💖
I’ll wait until everyone else’s drawings are done and then I’ll submit one (although idk which character to do…you wanna choose which one? I’ll let you draw whichever character of mine you want😉)
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
ELLETTE!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍 You just made my day!!! *happy dance*
he looks amazing!!! my babyyyyy 🥹😭😭💖💖💖
TY SO MUCH!!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
You can give me a description now!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re good!! Ellette will go first and I’ll get to your soon after; Noa sounds super cute and spunky 😛
Awesome! Those are cute, are they from your WIP?
Yes ma’am, the guy is Marcel and the girl is Enid, his self-proclaimed gremlin bestie.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Here’s your boy! He was fun to draw, and I especially liked his explorer vibes 🙂 Hope you like it!!

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Whoops, didn’t know if you wanted me to post all that stuff yet. Oh well 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Awesome! Those are cute, are they from your WIP?
Noa Montero
Curly dark hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. Seventeen years old. Wearing a navy long-sleeved shirt tucked into black cargo pants and black lace-up boots.
Noa is the ship’s assistant pilot and the protagonist. She’s been traveling on the Annora for years and has been fly…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Heeeyyy so I am taking free commissions :] This is going to be like any other draw-your-character post – no more people until I’ve finished the last person’s art, please don’t ask for too many drawings, etc – except I’m drawing in a doodle style instead of a fancy sketch.
Behold:

Expect your serious character to have a chubby face 😛 I can do…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Idk, @whalekeeper and I didn’t really set much of a place for them.
We should do that, I just forgot.
I saw it, I was just too distracted these last couple days especially since I’m in an art mood. Sooner or later I’ll figure it out; thanks for your estimate of absence. *Bows because that sounded super formal*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae ok!
So this thing’s like the height of a human, let’s say? Or however high Fairy is? (I don’t remember if you ever stated her height, but I remember she was shorter than Silvanis)
I don’t have time for an RP but I’ll get to it tomorrow. I’ll also introduce the creature. (My brother came up with it.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow
Sniper
Somethin’ snapped a twig behind us. At first I thought it was a member of the group, but Everi’s “Did anyone else hear that?” told me that supposition was false.
“Everyone, freeze. We have a creature towards the back to the left,” Silvanis, the bloke with the freaky arm, told us.
“So, what’s th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge AHAHAHAHAHAHA
u two know each other in real life? That’s cool! I see you get up to the strangest shenanigans.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
your story is AMAZING so far. I’m up to chapter 3.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
ok fine they’re not “MY” characters per se, they’re both characters I
shamelessly stoleborrowed for fan fictions, but whatever. - Load More
