@mineralizedwritings
Active 18 hours, 28 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks, that makes me feel a little better 🙃😁😅😄
I’m 21. The other guy is 20
Ohhh that explains why your writing’s so good!!!! It all makes sense now!!! lol
I’m only 14…and it makes me mad when my writing’s not as good as older writers’…but then I have to slow down and remember that I’m doing good for the age I’m at and I h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 did you add “It’s Raining Tacos” in there on purpose??? LOL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 thanks! It’s still being worked on but I greatly enjoy making up creatures like this 😁
I’m working on a drawing of a Suilean today, hopefully I’ll have him finished by tomorrow.
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay, after reading this through again, I don’t think I’m the best person to give you critiques on this book.
You see, I’m really experienced in fantasy and sci fi (and half the time I don’t even know what I’m doing XD)
And a book like yours isn’t something that I’d probably pick up on my own.
In no way is this because of the book itself…it’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
He was frustrated as anyone would be in the circumstances…… Turin is the one with the wicked temper around here. You can be someone who is naturally very easy going, but who does lose their temper in a certain situation, or at least gets frustrated
Ohhh okay 👍
I think I’d just like to see more of Aaron’s flaws whether or not…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay…I’m so sorry…I’m not the best at critiqueing 😣😭😭😭😭
Actually I’m horrible at it but oh wellOK, in the begining I said that Aaron was 18!! Turin was a year or two older Sabina was 16! Does that fix it???
Well…you should be able to tell a character’s age based on how they act, without the author saying that. Since both…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s Sef’s playlist
h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/6jEIFMjsHRjdyd0I6YYNZV?si=0a7c886240f64036
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Guys…
I just made a playlist for Lilitu…
Apparently Lilitu loves rock songs…
WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!
h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/2lQ1Ty8ZiLQv4SK7YCtfDe?si=e606c161acbb4dbe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
I just watched an Abbie Emmons video about how to develop characters..and she said to listen to music they’d listen to…
I’m laughing right now because I realized that Lilitu loves rock music XDXD he’s like a quiet kid that you’d never expect to love rock but his favorite band is Skillet 🤣🤣🤣 KP better prepare for me spamming the character…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 LIGHHTTTTTTTTTTT *TACKLE HUG* 💖💖💖💖💖
GIRL, GIRL, GIRLLLLLLLL!!!! I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH😭😭😭💖💖 I’m SOOOOO happy to hear you’re doing well though!!!!
AND TYYYYYYYYYY. I’M sooooo EXCITED for the release of Freedom’s Fire 🤩🤩🤩
It’s been good. Busy, but good!! Had more time with extended family lately which has been a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Y’all (everyone just ignore the fact that I only say that because everyone else says that…nobody says ‘y’all’ in Montana lol)….I just ran two miles today…I can’t walk anymore 😐 (that’s my bad because I hit quads yesterday so I was already sore :/) But now I seriously can’t walk 😭😭😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Niceeee!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
And here’s my human protagonists just for comparison. I haven’t done any of the other creatures yet.

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oof yess, I’ve done that before too 😅 But girlie if you ever feel the need to step away for a few weeks or however long you need, don’t be afraid to do that! We’re always here for you but we understand that we all have lives outside of KP and sometimes taking a small break can be super beneficial 🫶 And if not, that’s great t…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m really proud of the way I made this Changeling look like he’s disappearing.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
(this one’s my favorite lol)

- Load More
