@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Marcel
The knife went through Marcel’s chest. 235 smirked. “Easy.”
But the killer was a moment too slow. A rose-like pattern had already grown on the boy’s chest and ripped through his shirt. It swirled and pulsed, the petals made of delicate white pinions, as if something lived inside him and ached to burst out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The closer someone gets to killing him, the more defense mechanisms are awakened. It’s okay, it’s okay, he’ll be fine. 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
I mean, I don’t think so, maybe. “Whaazzaap” is common greeting that my uncle uses. Therefore…
Google the “Whazzzzzap” Budweiser commercial. I really only know about it from Ant Man lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Yes, I am in CC! I think @whaley is too. This is only my second semester (I joined halfway through last year.) but I’m in Challenge 3 and I really like this year so far. Not sure if I am going to continue to Challenge 4 tho (my family may be moving and is looking at some other coops in that area) but I will p…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Sorry Linus for taking over your chat with my obsession with a character I have.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle lolll
Yeah I’ve never had any type of crush before. Then I turned 17 and my brain was like, “wowww, that is a handsome voice”
and you know the rest of the story.
And lol it’s the opposite for me. I like a character, I might give him physical or emotional pain for a while, but he’ll eventually have a good ending. Usually.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
cause I’m madly in love with him that’s whyhelp meeeeeeeI’m kidding, I’m kidding, no need to lecture me on why fixating on a character is really bad for my mental health and what not
lol but imagine Oliver with his voice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge yep! Playing on it now! also I love your library idea. If you can get screenshots I’d love to see them. (If you’re playing on computer I think there’s a camera icon in the bottom corner when you go to the “save game” screen)
Y’know, I should do that! Put some little flowers around the pool or something. And a chair. So I can chill.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
That voice clip you shared, that’s fun. I imagine him with a higher more perky voice, but could see him with the voice you shared as well.
wowwww you actually think my weird headcanon is ok?
lol yeah it comes from like the only Australian character I know particularly well in any fiction. So when I hear “male Aussie accent” I u…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle I think the first one is my favorite lol
Write about my characters? Nah, I’m just gonna look up fan art of them for hours.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint What kind of creature are you, by the way? (For the record, I’m asking the real Linus and not Justin the writer.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Hey, nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore / Hybrid, a homeschooled junior (in high school), violinist, and I write science fiction-ish YA. (Sometimes it leans toward fantasy or dystopian.)
I LOVE the Chronicles of Narnia. So good. Have you read the Wingfeather Saga yet?
Do you do actual debate, like policy or LD, or do you just like to a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c you’re welcome!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint Ooh! I like how kunulfs, since they are cursed creatures that aren’t as God originally designed them, have messed up backbones by design. It makes it feel a bit more biologically sound, y’know?
I’m feeling a bit better about Oliver now. I still hope you’re not setting him up to do something to hinder them on purpose, but I’m not…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Heh, heh, hehhh 😈 (and because i just discovered there was a villain emoji…) 🦹♀️
I draw the most inspiration for Jacob Zachary, AJR, and Josiah Queen.
Ok cool!! I haven’t heard of the other two, but I listen to Josiah Queen sometimes. My favorites of his are Garden in Manhattan and The Prodigal.
That one character tha…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c oooh nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
@raxforge I love it! Sweet little story, and the way you wrote it was funny.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @rae @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @my-brain-has-forgotten-everyone-i-wanted-to-tag-loll @anyone-interested
A new story idea!! If any of y’all remember me introducing the characters of Audrey and Clayton in the Character Castle or elsewhere, this is their story, just totally revamped a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Wyoh likes me. My intro posted first try 😎
- Load More
