@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Y’all are over here posting drawings of sad things and I’m like “Here’s an edited comic panel of my favorite character, who happens to be a crocodile-man hybrid creature (with a tiny bit of shark and and even tinier bit of kangaroo) in my fanfic, knocking down a door, and a bunch of nonsense lore to go with him, because I have no idea what to do…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
ok here’s my other finished drawing
(little trigger warning, mention of a character being shot/minor blood on the drawing itself)
yep this is sniper again lol, it’s hard to tell cause he lacks the vest and hat but it’s my good boy, or my maybe-not-good-but-he honestly-tries-sometimes boyHe was shot twice in the chest and effectively…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I saw it, looks great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“Oh, that’s alright. Well, I’m in theater and am learning some weird Earth language called Australian… No, not really. It was French.”
PFFFT This is too funny.
The half-French protagonist of my latest WIP and her Australian husband would probably take offense to this if they were here. LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge I’m good with that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle The dance was beautiful!
Personally, I love fantasy creatures and often end up with at least one non-human species for every story I write, but I can see how it might not be your cup of tea. Honestly, I can’t write dystopian like you can. When I try, it always ends up more Star Wars-like or Green Ember-like, where the enemy is…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle BAHAHAHAHA
oh yes, I’ve written “THAT part” myself. It was hard.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
This is Smile Man

Even the practice figures should have faces. *Starts handing them out* You get a smiley face, you get a smiley face…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, thanks y’all! 💜 I still do a lot of tracing often🫣 (although I’ve heard from a professional artist that she still does most of the time too, so XD) but I’ve been drawing on and off for years…just rarely share art bc I’m often too ashamed of it to do so😅😅
Hey I trace too! It’s not too big of a deal, I’ve heard it’s im…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
*dodges tissue attack*
*cue nervous evil author laugh*
heh
heh
all of the art I’ve drawn today has been sad
AND GIRLLLLL YOUR ART IS SO GOOD!!! 😭😭
Haha, thanks y’all! 💜 I still do a lot of tracing often🫣 (although I’ve heard from a professional artist that she still does most of the time too, so…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Aaahhh you’re an official artsy person 😄 (Or maybe you were all along, and I didn’t realize.) Those are so fun, I like the varied colors on the girl’s shirt!
It’s interesting that you use solid coloring stuff like pencils, I just don’t have the patience to color in a piece. Good on you for that.
-
whaley replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I get what you mean about the good thing! A lot of it can be really bad/dumb/demonic! thats why I monitor it!
Yeah, I love movies and books like Coraline, it’s amazing and if someone dislikes horror I usually point them to that. It has such a valid reason to be a horror story.
😅😅😐
Explain yourself, or we will defenestrate you. &…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @esther-c @loopylin @anyone-else-idk
Anyone want some Riker art?? 👀

-
whaley replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Horror- Most horror is pretty pointless, but when it’s good, it’s good. (Yes this is a hot take, and I can explain myself if asked 😂) I like stories that have elements of horror if it makes the story more raw and compelling.
Drama- No opinion.
Historical Fiction- It depends on what the author puts into the story besides just the historical fact…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! I don’t like scraping sounds either, but believe it or not, I love the sound of scraping shells.
-
whaley replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay!! Ideas! 😁 I had an idea to invent a couple fantasy species over my vacation. One of them was a creature who is made out of shifting pieces of a hard shell-like material. Basically calcium carbonate, the stuff in eggshells and limestone. And their joints crackle and scrape as they walk. I haven’t thought much about what they look like yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks! You mean the one I just posted?
He’s intended to be one of the creatures from my latest work, which is basically “what if instead of the Earth being one planet with a whole bunch of countries, it was a galaxy with each country being a planet?” and of course since it was a sci-fi I decided to make a bunch of creatures to…[Read more]
- Load More

