@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @rae @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
This was getting confusing. “Why would you heal him if you were trying to kill him and you’re still trying to? And why do you want to kill him?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
The man explained. Marcel’s face eased, and he stood back up, the throbs of pain returning. He crossed his wings in front of him in a defensive gesture.
Only then did he notice the other guy bowing on the floor.
“You can get up,” Marcel urged. The idea of someone serving him was rather…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
Marcel cut him off with a sharp bark. “Why did you kill him?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh no I’m sorry, yours was so long 😅😢
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka @rae @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Marcel
Since Marcel had amazing pain suppression, he could follow the other guys without giving away how hurt he was. Sure, he was in electric shock. But attention sucked. People whispering over him, trying to make him feel better. He could take care of himself with the emergency kit after this fight blew…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
HOLY SCHnitZeL. I was at camp, guys… XD I skimmed over everything for a vague idea of what’s happening, please give me an hour to unpack and write something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Crosshair as a bored king or prince. Most likely, he’s listening to one of his subjects bragging about how they’re the best sharpshooter in the kingdom, and all he wants to do is take out his rifle and teach them a thing or two, but he knows that there are some around him who are not going to like that, and he doesn’t wanna risk losing his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
here’s some recent art I had lying around

Huntress chillin’ on a rock with a blue jay. Sometimes I draw her solely to get the practice of drawing females. Up close, I can see I messed up some of the coloring, but ehh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle cool, I’ll have to check them out!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
also your drawing of Aslan and the girls in the dream is amazing. For some reason, I didn’t see it until now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow he looks awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oooh, could I go next??
-
Esther replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
*gaspeth*
Whaley shared a sceneeeeeee 😱😆😆
*saves for later*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Oops
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@elivashet-pidyon @koshka
Awesome! I love how author-y the main character is, with the researching psychology for a book but not really experiencing it until later… so true.
I’m excited too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@beth-torres thanks, I found it so funny that you picked those exact countries when I’m over here writing characters from them. Complete coincidence. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
oh and the plot hole one is relatable……
For me, it’s how to add a new character without them being just pushed around by the plot because they weren’t in there to begin with.
Or how to take a joke in the original work that went a little too far and make it a bit tamer (but still decently funny) in my fanfic that I’m intending to be okay for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha I guess it’s not too bad. I mean his stitches are improperly done cause their medic’s a complete nutcase and is more interested in experimenting with new ways to keep them alive than actually properly heal, so he ends up bleeding a bit more later and every time he leans on a wall it leaves a bit of red there, but I suppose I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha I’m not gonna be able to unsee that
oh by the way, if your tag is your actual name, have I ever told you how pretty it is?
- Load More
