@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Why do I always somehow miss all the major conflicts that happen in this school? My twins leave Rory and then like two rps later this whole thing with the agents starts XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
“Well, I’m in art and pre algebra…” she drifted off mid sentence, thinking hard. Then she laughed. “Honestly, I don’t know the rest. It’s only my second day and I’ve been skipping class so much. Drives Lois crazy. If we were in any of the same classes, I wouldn’t know.”
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Anyone remember old animal rp? I miss reading it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle no no that’s actually really helpful! Thanks!
1–Often when I draw the character’s vest it goes kinda straight and interferes with the shape of the body some. I need to work on that. There is one scene where I have her without it though, and I’ll be drawing that one soon, so I’ll keep that advice in mind for that.
3–yeah I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh man that last one is hilarious
plus all the writing and book memes. I heavily sympathize.
-
whaley replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would join, but my character is very humanoid. Basically just a human with fur and horns.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure. Everyone from that floor just went to the lobby, most of them left because they had nothing to do with it, and my new character is about to interrogate y’all. Make sense?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Assuming everyone went downstairs
Marcel
Marcel sat down on the floor again, and crossed his arms on a coffee table, tucking his face into them.
The police began questioning the kids before they could get settled any longer. Those who were unassociated with the killing had been in class together. They…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle The marriage theme story sounds really interesting! If you post any more of it, I’d love to read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle go ahead!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@stephie yep my parents are six years apart.
Typically I use ten years as my limit for age gaps between couples.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
It’s high time the adults did something. I am about to add a useful adult character.
Marcel
The healing helped the pain somewhat, and Marcel got to his feet. Before he could speak, a voice blared through the ceiling speakers. “All students in the north wing of level three, evacuate for your own safety.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
Marcel put his head between his legs and took some deep breaths. His vision began to fail again. “Don’t call me Bird Boy… It’s Marcel. You guys should stop taking matters into your own hands and find a police station.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha is looking like a “love the darkness” enneagram 4 right now, that’s really funny to me. 😂
- Load More
