@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maybe whoever wins becomes the next prompter and the next judge/one of the next judges, that seems like a fair deal.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok I got my first character. She’s the most combative one I could think of
Felicity Frost
Felicity is 18, is very tall (close to 6′), and athletic looking. She has long white hair that goes down almost to her waist that she often keeps in braids. Her face is round and elfin looking, with very pale skin. Sometimes, her height and her bright…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Good with me! What kind of setting will the characters be dropped into?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas sounds good 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I just realized this is an adventure rp, so there’s probably going to be a lot of action, but most of my characters are useless in a fight lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I think we can stick with being pulled from other worlds, but maybe have an npc explain what happened pretty early on do we don’t have characters wasting a lot of time trying to figure that out. Just a suggestion
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I was wondering @jonas … what would you like to mean by “summoned to a fantastical world”? Normally characters pop into the roleplay out of nowhere and have to process how they got there, I feel as if that takes a lot of time. Maybe instead, we can pretend the characters already existed in this world and it’s more of an alternate reality for the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Since I can’t decide, I’m going to use my default character since he’s familiar and easy to write in any given situation. Using a new character slows me down and I don’t want this roleplay to dwindle.
Marcel
(His city registered name is Marcellus, I didn’t know someone else would use the same name but here we are. XD He will go by this, and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Hi! Glad you’re back! I’ve been praying for you, though my prayer habit is hardly a habit rn. I’m glad you got a doctor who understands and congrats on finishing your degree. ❤️ Hope you start feeling better soon.
I’ve been doing okay. My family’s been going through a lot and I really need to get a job but I always have a ha…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That looks awesome! Love the perspective
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to pick a character still…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas That music based magic system is so cool. I love the idea
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, I get what you mean. Sometimes I enjoy research, sometimes it’s overwhelming how much you DON’T KNOW about a subject. But I really appreciate all your help 🤗
Awesome! Thank you!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
Totally! I love going down the research rabbit hole to tell you the truth. I know some people despise that part of writing, but it’s just so fuuuun.
Also, purely curiosity, what color is…
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can judge or write, whichever you want.
No problemo, are you game to judge? :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks so much!
Also, purely curiosity, what color is the name Sara to you? Or Cole?
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow. I LOVE that description. Do you mind if I use it or something similar?
It’s all yours! Literally use anything you want, I don’t mind XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Imagine if there was a pink fire. A combination of glowing orange and pale translucent pink. That’s what I associate hope with. :]
Wow. I LOVE that description. Do you mind if I use it or something similar?
Thank you so much for answering all the questions! I will probably have more once I start writing. 😁
- Load More
