@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
And I can see a lot of symbolism in the character names I choose, that others can’t see. The name Barnes is red; it’s a very vigilante color, which fits how the character wears a mask everywhere. But her first name (I don’t want to use it just yet) is the color of her hair and face, so when she uses her first name, it’s like taking off her mask.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I like the painterly picture to the left of the center, it adds such a nice pop of brightness.
Hehe, you’re good!
1. The name color does not change that much regardless of the character’s canon theme color. In fact, it takes over my perception of them. I cannot get away from this for the life of me. Sometimes I even pic…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, here we go (wishing this RP luck to continue)
Marcel —- Edge of Deepwild
Something fluttered across Marcel’s face as he awoke. He sat up, a large slope of silvery dark grass waving with the creak of the wind.
Around him, he felt the slope fall off into the dark night, and he gripped onto the dirt around him, as an alert calm fell over him…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @anyone-interested
I updated. 😊 Don’t feel obligated to respond again, I just wanted to post it.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal no problem!
and I don’t mind the German. It’s quite cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah the hermitcraft one is the one I had I guess.
ha, I don’t know how we’d coordinate it but I’d love that if I ever got the chance!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr yeah lol if you want the inside scoop on that you’re gonna have to go back a whole lotta pages in the chat chat forum
actually, maybe don’t, I’d like to keep my shred of dignity today 🤣🤣🤣 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper Pink fire of hope sounds AMAZING. @hybridlore you should definitely use that.
also I love how my name makes you think of sea glass. I love sea glass. When my family went to Italy on a mission trip, we found some on the beach (the church we visited had baptized some people there) and I just kept sifting through the gravel looking for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I didn’t mean the depth part, I was just saying the video game instruments (which don’t have a lot of depth, you’re right) give it a more fantastical vibe to me. Maybe that’s what he’s going for since his worldbuilding is like that?
I can see the one you posted being what’d play if The Narrow Path Trilogy were movies, though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr lol
It’s better than my evil secret eheheheheheh -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle that kinda works too, although I feel like the other one is a bit more whimsical and that’s why he chose it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr ok!
also, are the names in your forum signature all the main characters from your writing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr oops lol tagged Ellette instead of you.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle drat I messed up your tag
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-gislle I probably won’t, but extending the deadline does sound like a good idea for those who do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ohhh cool!
I’ve never watched any smps, but I’ve heard they often have really expansive stories behind them. I have a free world download which I think is like the leftovers of an smp; sadly I don’t have anyone to play it with so it’s just me exploring it alone. But it’s cool to see all this stuff that a bunch of people built…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you’re welcome! Oh and your forum signature is funny, where’s it from?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint That was beautiful!! One question though, how far is this in the book? Are we nearing the end, or does Alan still have some character development to do (maybe sharing this great news with his friends….?)
also the soundtrack was amazing, I had it on in the background while I was reading. It really does fit!
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maybe whoever wins becomes the next prompter and the next judge/one of the next judges, that seems like a fair deal.
- Load More
