@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Well a lot of characters want to but there’s one in particular
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I do have a character who wants to kill Dante
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s only been a few days. I think it would help to find some good conflict. Can’t think of what.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed That looks great! The proportions and the hands are so good
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DO NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
lol amen to that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Did the adventure rp kill this
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes… very sad… 🥺
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DO NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
Ohhhh, I am totally doing this for my newest MCs!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae Any character! 😊
-
hybridlore and
freedom are now friends 1 year, 11 months ago -
freedom replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @esther-c @keilah-h @koshka @rae @mineralizedwritings
anyone wanna do a small challenge? 👀
(you don’t have to do all of them: do as many as you want✨)

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @koshka @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Leon Art💜

(and before y’all ask if the only digital art I’ve made for my books so far is sad: the answer is yes🙂↕️)
this one turned out so good tho😭😭😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle thank you!!! I had to do his eye like three times before I got it right. Same with the guy’s hand.
@rae certainly! I’m not sure when I’ll find the motivation for it lol, but I’m definitely gonna write something for it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oof poor guy.
That’s an age where it’s gotten much harder to just kinda brush it off, but at the same time you still don’t have the capability of fully understanding it yet.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yayy rare lore dump, I figured you decided on her height for a reason.
Marcel — Edge of Deepwild
They stopped at a road junction, the city just up ahead.
“Never heard of an ink mine.” Marcel walked up to a sign ahead, which would direct them into the main street.
The girl dropped her cape and gave him…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae thank you!!
they were fun to draw. I might make this into a crossover fanfic.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper *lore dump activated* There’s a rumor in Fel’s world that her race/ethnicity are actually related to giants. They’re not, they’re just plain humans, but I wanted them to be close enough that the stories seem to have some truth to them. Felicity is on the shorter/average side.
@jonas @hybridloreFelicity— Edge of Elderstra…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t know how many of you on here are How To Train Your Dragon fans, but I know you’re out there lol, so here’s Toothless with Dell/Engineer from my current WIP (and in turn taken from a video game series):

I haven’t colored them yet, but I’m planning to.
this is how you know I’m really into something, when I combine it with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow that was so sad!!
How old is this poor kid anyway???
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I think we’re between the city and forest, so either one lol. @whalekeeper @loopylin
Sara —> Edge of Elderstrand
“Well, then,” the man said. “Should we try the city? I have a feeling that’s where we’ll best find answers.”
Sara looked toward the deserted, ominous-looking city and bit her lip. “I guess so.”
As the four of them left the fo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel — Edge of Deepwild
Marcel turned to face them, and the grass hovered motionlessly in a circle around him. “I’m… Marcel? I’m almost sure of that.”
- Load More
