@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
they’re just so cute😭😭💜 (don’t mind Steve’s messy hair: I rather like it, thank you XD)
and why not do an art dump??? I have a couple more pieces👀
(again, outlines and things traced. Coloring/small details done by me tho)
Leon/Aadelheide (and the next one is Leon/Aadelheide too)

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @grcr @loopylin @anyone-else-idk-lolll
Steve Rogers & Ryo (an OC, from some fanfics)
(outline traced; some done by me. Coloring/details by me)

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae (tysm for the prayers, Rae💜)
THANK Y’ALL SO MUCHHHHHH💜💜💜😭🥹 and Book #3 is certainly gonna be something special👀
Ok, here are the triggers for the two (Riker’s stem from both the war and his childhood; Leon’s are just from the camp/war)
Leon
Shouting, Loud Sounds, popping noises, yelling, fights, tight spaces, gunshots,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara, Leon, Julian, Baron, Marcellus, Ben Gunn, Flare)
Marcel backed up a little, and the others in his group stepped forward. “Maybe there is nothing for it but to move on, find another city.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle Ok, I read it! I missed Adrian’s reintro, somehow. Sorry.
I’ll thrash a teenager any day, (particularly a guy. They can take it) but little kids……… Oh well. It’s for the good of the book, and may be for his good too.
Only thing I really noticed about that scene was some typos—and in Aaron’s letter, he repeats “Joseph” over a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle The one you just sent… I think 😅 I guess I missed the other scene.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr Aw, love it!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Weirdly it’s sending a lot of your posts twice 🤔
Such a cute scene with Joseph & Adrian!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I echo Linus’s statement–this was a great way to re-introduce Adrian to the narrative!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@power I had a song on in the background that started epic then turned really goofy as I read your little poem and it was perfect for it lolllll
thing is, it was by complete coincidence.
@freed_and_redeemed oooh nice scene!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @rae @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @whalekeeper @esther-c @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lollll-XD
Life/Writing Update, Request for Brainstorming Help, and maybe a scene snippet👀
Hiiii everyone!!! Y’all may have noticed that I’m not super active here on KP anymore😅 Truth is, life has been kinda hectic,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rar @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara, Leon, Julian, Baron, Marcellus, Ben Gunn, Flare) This name list is so long. XD
“I’m Marcel.” He held Leon’s hand firmly. His speech was quieter and more gutteral than the other’s, and he made a conscious effort to raise it over the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle no it’s not bad, I just haven’t read it yet. Lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @raxforge is that everyone?
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara)
Before answering, Marcel glanced at Ellis, who still watched the road. The sword-wielding young man gave a nod. The soldiers had passed them.
“We came from outside the city,” Marcel called. “The soldiers think we’re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr very cool!
also I agree with whalekeeper that the lower half of the body is a nightmare. I can’t draw the standard 8-head body length; all my characters end up six or so heads in proportional height because any time I try to draw legs as long as everyone says to, it always makes them look way too skinny and stretched.
Maybe that’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @hybridlore wherever you decide to move this discussion, can you tag me too? I’m having fun learning about this.
@whaley wow I would watch a TV show or read a multi-part comic about those numbers as you think of them, that’s super cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, Marcellus can meet my Marcellus!! 😂😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore @jonas @ellette-giselle
I set up our group so we are in an alley, within eyesight of the bigger group. 👍
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr @elette-giselle @the_lost-journal
Soooo…. are we combining our groups, or staying separate? I’m not really sure what’s going on. If so, who’s joining ours (Sara, Marcel, Ellis, & Felicity)?
- Load More
