@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@peoplessss
Sharing the three moodboards from my current WIP! (First is the book moodboard, then Clayton, then Audrey)

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t know how a four year old thinks hahaha
honestly I had really deep thoughts for a little kid and I have always thought really complex, so it seems realistic to me XDXD
I will work on it!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok….Werner looks like he’d be a favorite character of mine… 🤭 Lmk if you post any snippets of him!!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! My only critique is the first half of the chapter…. It was great until I found out Sef was only 4 at this point. It just felt a little too complex to be coming from a 4 year old, ya know? Maybe simplify it somehow? Keep the same emotions that Sef is feeling, but see if you can bring it down to a 4 year o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
🫡
😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Ooohhhh, interesting….👀
-
Esther replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
This looks interesting! I can’t promise I’ll be able to keep up, but I might just stalk the topic. We’ll see!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone-who-is-interested
Chapter 1
Strong hands grabbed at her shoulders, trying to rip her away.
But Sef wouldn’t let go.
Eyes scrunched shut, tears leaking from the corners, she clung to her father like he was the only thing keeping her life together.
In a way, he was.
And now he was leaving.
“Let go, Sef,” her mother said stern…
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@koshka it is helpful, actually.
I need help with Slavic culture😅 I know next to nothing, and Google is not helpful💀
but I’m glad you’re excited!! I am too and honestly can’t wait for everyone to read book 3 even tho book 2 isn’t even out yet😫
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
AHH Werner looks amazing😍😍😍
also, it’s been in hardcover the whole time??? I think??? 😅 Amazon set it up to be all 3, so🤷🏻♀️ the cover is the same and everything, it’s just hardcover and more expensive
and if life allows, I’d love to beta read your book, Ellette! and yes, I can help look out for German culture for sure😉 I’m…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
totally not talking about a lovely side character that y’all are gonna love in my WW1 WIP and the one whose death begins Hans’ hatred against Jews
totally not🤠
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
that moment when you start writing a side character more, realize you love them so much, and then realize they have to d!e for the plot
🤠
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Nudges your face with my boot*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
(Oh my gosh, I was about to use the middle finger emoji to point up 😭 I am so stupid lol! I never EVER use that emoji and I wasn’t looking so I clicked it and then quickly deleted it 😭😭😭😭)
XD I would have laughed so hard if you did. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t believe that you would intentionally do that. I’ve almost acciden…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
He took her “try to keep up” as a little insulting. There was no way that this girl was faster than he when he charmed the wind.
Lol Fel’s just being cocky. It would take a lot for her to acknowledge that she is not on the same level as all the super powered characters.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium
I haven’t actually watched either of these seasons all the way through. I know they are considered some of the best of Ninjago, and from what I know of them, Lloyd is pushed through some very interesting character development, but I don’t like the Oni and the Garmadon resurrection. (One problem I wish Nin…
-
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint
Okay I’ll move to Chat Chat 😛 - Load More
