@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal don’t worry, people in this world aren’t walking around with bullet holes all over. that’d be a little too creepy for the frivolous nature of the story.
Luckily for you, I was just thinking about changing it out for something less threatening, but I haven’t ironed out what yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have no idea how many snowballs I was hit with so…….
I’ll come back with 200 or more words. LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s a very pretty board! I like the dove in the corner.
(boy don’t I have a thing for shepherds. XD)
No shame in that. All my main characters are some form of soldier or warrior. XD at least yours have a more or less peacetime job.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol, the last part. 😆
I think the scene felt a little awkward just because we haven’t seen much of Amelia and what she feels about Joseph, but I think you’re working on adding in more of that. Otherwise, good job.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I love that scene!!
@whalekeeper @loopylin I mean sure, you can team up, as long as it doesn’t get out of hand. *hides behind a tree*
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I meant the latter. I wrote enough words to cover that and mine, which means collectively we have 20 snowballs for you to throw. XD
Lucille flexed her arm with a painful sigh. The wraps around her knuckles curled at the edges with dried blood and sweat. Untying them took more concentration than she thought.
She hastily downed a glass,…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If it’s the last one then I accept.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, if I ever need to fake my death I know who to call.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper You mean a truce not to hit each other? Or are we combining forces to target one person and cause them the most frozen pain? Or are you offering to write some of my 450 owed words for me? 😀
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you want, we could team up and be a snow-throwing duo! (I don’t know if that’s allowed, but…)
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
🤣🤣 Everyone likes the Barnes meme I see!? I guess it’s a little out of the blue. Anyways, there is your out-of-context meme for the day, hehe.
Maybe I’ll finish the ten-shots scene and actually post it, now that people are hooked on the concept.
Goodness 😆
*Marcel curls up with Koshka’s cookies*
Barnes is brave just for that.
Barnes…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Does his magic use any of his body’s energy, or can he use it as much as he wants?
Definitely depletes his body energy, and his body also needs a steadily higher income of energy the more he uses the power. It’s a symbiotic relationship between him and the magic, but it can tighten its hold on him and become the dominant l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
one does not simply EXIST IN THE SAME UNIVERSE as their crush.
Barnes is brave just for that.
also hey, you have a mask, I have a security blanket (but only when I’m at my house). No shame in that.
Marcel’s is so accurate though lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I ran out of letters to use so I couldn’t properly credit him for the quote lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal He’s an assassin. A sniper to be exact, so he specializes in hitting people from far away. The only thing is, he and all his targets kinda respawn because they’ve basically been put into a flesh and blood video game. So he’s joking that he’s shot them down so many times, he’s losing track of where he got them this time and is ru…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper 😆 I would also like to know the context of that last one, lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Dang it should have called a time out for more than two days. I’m so behind XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha it’s a quote from one of my characters don’t be too alarmed
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
you’re welcome!
also I like your forum signature -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint ah. Makes sense.
By the way, how did native-to-Earth animals get to Ehverwyld? I can see the otherworldly animals like vandergrits and dragons having been there since that world’s creation, but what about the crows and horses, etc.? Did they come through the same portals that humans did, but by sheer accident? were they created…[Read more]
- Load More
