@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! Cool, so am I. That’s what I figured, but I wasn’t sure.
Merry Christmas!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
why did I say that in this forum and not the meme one oops
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Remember when you joked about Canada taking over the world?
I think Chile stole your country’s plans for world domination lol

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Yeah, I know! It was crazy, I would only be able to do like four drafts before I’m like “Eh, let’s just publish this already” lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow thank you!
I’m working on it right now actually, heh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow nah it’s fine! I can get these kinds of things done pretty fast anyway. It’s the initial draft that takes all the time, and I’m just about done with that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow ok! lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow I’d need to read through it again to pick up clues on who to kick out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow you’re welcome!
I wanted it finished by Christmas, and it seems like the actual story itself will be, but I’ll only be able to type it up and get it to you afterward. Hopefully before the new year though!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint Merry Christmas!
Do the races of Ehverwyld have a Christmas equivalent?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 that’s cool!!
And hey, redrafting can be fun, reading through your story and thinking “oh, I gotta change that” or “what if I switch around these two scenes? It might flow better that way” or “let me change up this character’s role…..”
Except if you do too much. I read a comic recently that had 27 drafts before its final…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome!
@mineralizedwritings I exist to rant too lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
The beginning has changed SO. MUCH.
The storyline/plot is pretty similar, but it’s definitely different…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow Not me regretting I didn’t put a character in, cause this looks super fun lol
I vote Z, although X sounds fun too
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you. I really like that answer… it’s so true and the way he worded it is beautiful also.
Merry Christmas to you too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I love this one too! I’m assuming the story, or at least the beginning, has changed a lot from previous drafts. It’s going in a good direction!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow It was honestly better than I expected, good enough to keep!
I would’ve only changed the ending if like a bunch of them died in the end or something, which didn’t happen.
haha you’re good, no reason to worry
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Do you mind me asking if you are a boy or a girl? (Not to offend you or anything—I just couldn’t tell by your profile pic.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so glad I could help you by sharing. I know how hard it is to be in a constant war with your thoughts, and I’m sorry that you have to go through it. Your battle sounds a lot like mine, and I just want to say that, even though during the months it was happening it was one of the worst times of my life, I have grown a lot closer to…[Read more]
- Load More
