@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Ummm…
Looks like I’m not. I’ll have to fix that.
But I still get an email when you tag me.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
awww I love that, it’s like enemies to friends XD as all good friendships should be
okay maybe not but sometimes that’s how it works
it’s really good, it’s a football movie which is usually not my thing but the characters are soooo good
yeah same, I thought of st least a hundred ways it could go wrong but overall they ma…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Luckily I am not actually a psychic, just a good guesser.
*Uses my guessing powers*
You’re also more of a dog person than a cat person, you mistrust cats.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
and I’m happy to say that I now have a friend group that I love so much💕
Yayyy!! It’s kind of crazy how a friend group can sneak up on you; I have a class of eight kids both male and female, and nobody wants to leave because we love the group dynamic. That kind of coincidental oh-we-actually-like-each-other is one of the greatest ble…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey shadow! Nice to meet you!!
ooh mystery?? Feel free to tell me more
uhh slowly, it’s kind of just in the phase of ideas and plotting and thinking it would be a better tv show than book series lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
What are your thoughts on them?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
yup 100% agree
and I’m happy to say that I now have a friend group that I love so much💕
God blessed me with that
well I have recently discovered that Remember the Titans is like the best movie ever!!
I actually went skiing for Christmas which was terrifying cause I’ve never been before but after some fails I got the hang of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
KNeW it
What made you think I’m a morning person?
People say I’m psychic, lol. I don’t know, I think you strike me as having some of the same… patterns? …as my best friend. And she is a huge advocate for using your time wisely.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
very true
I think for me it depends on my moment, sometimes insane, sometimes hiding it lol
girl same though, I love my older brother buts not that much older than me and I sometimes I wish I had like another one who was a few more years older
and the sibling relationships in books and movies are always my favorite
like…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
first to get told they no longer have to have a bedtime just as long as I am wise about my sleep
Yesss this is simultaneously the best and worst thing ever, because I love having the privilege but I’m such a night owl. XD You strike me as a morning person, but maybe I’m wrong.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey Smiley! You’re right, it has been a while since we’ve seen you. I hope you’re doing well and enjoying life <3
I think that’s one reason why I’m re introducing myself so I can kind of “start over” not that all those conversations and terrible writing didn’t matter but instead I think it grew me and I still have fond memories of the…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@jonas
greetings!!and am I allowed to ask what your profile-picture is suppose to be?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
good to see you too!!!
life is going pretty amazing, it’s just been good you know?
what about you?
I don’t write it a ton but like every now and then
as for my books series I’ll say that it’s a Christian futuristic dystopian that covers a lot of ideas but the main one is
nothing, not even thousands of years and thousands of wars ca…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey!!! I think I’ve also seen you around but it’s nice to get a introduction 💕
I’m the youngest in my family but I also only have one siblings so that’s not saying much lol
if you don’t mind me asking, what’s it like being the oldest? Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work and by the end you…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
hey girl!!! How are you?? How have you been?
yeah *face palms* in the end I have to remind myself that no one thinks about me as much as me lol
what a comfort lol
and I’d love to tell yall about it though it’s a little complicated and would take a while but basically it’s a Christian dystopian
As for anything new, I’ve really…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Miley!! You’re back!!!
You just started a new series?? I want to hear about it! And I get the cringy old stuff thing. It’s weird to see posts that you wrote, like, two years ago still on here. 😬
What’s new with you?
-
Smiley started the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay so I was just about to reply to the chat chat when I realize I haven’t been on here in like forever and there’s a lot of new people and no one will know who I am so if yall would to know me better feel free to ask me questions but here are some things to know about me
I’m a Christian (currently at a non denomination) and I would descr…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol 😂 As long as he doesn’t read the posts in between.
- Load More
