@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Joseph, Amelia, and Beric. I don’t know her brothers well enough yet.
I’ve let myself be deceived. My whole life I thought I’d never have the strength, and I was right. But it’s not about me at all! None of this is.” Joseph waved his hand to punctuate his words. “My whole life I’ve been worried about what I can and can’t do, but…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Some art from the National Gallery when I went there recently. Sigh, my camera is not good, but it is one of my favorites.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Good scenes, though. Joseph was a tiny bit preachy when he had his character shift arc, but it worked since that’s been his struggle since the beginning.
I can’t wait to see what happens next. 🥺
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
That reminds me of a really cool, sweet mom at church (one of my favorite people) who approached me with a YA fantasy book. A friend of hers, whom I didn’t know, had written it and wanted some feedback from teenage girls.
I and my friend read it, and we coincidentally had one favorite character that stood out. She was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolllll
tbh I’ve never made characters completely based off people I know. I’ll let them make self inserts and put them in my stories, but it’s always them in charge of who it’s gonna be.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper
Ellie and Eddie (cafeteria kitchen)The girls both smiled.
“I think that’s perfect,” Eddie said.
Blackjack dropped his spoon and shook himself off, ficking soapy droplets onto the children’s faces. Then he settled down on a dish drying mat and rested his head on his paws.
Ellie did her work a lot more cheerfully now that Seb…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oof sorry I forgot about this!
Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas😌
The young lady padded softly into the room, slippers not making a sound as she clutched a tattered rose to her breast and a silent tear ran down her face. Crossing the room, she sat down on a stiff sofa and gently caressed the flower’s soft petals–velvety pinks and whi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey that sounds way more developed than when you originally had the idea! I remember when you started getting hyped up for it. I like the structure, even though I haven’t read Lunar Chronicles, so you could have pretended it was your idea and I would have never noticed. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
This one’s my fav

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes I can relate to the thankfulness of God’s mercy (no chance I deserve it)
It’s mostly in the brainstorming phase
Ooh cool
Yeah I think for me I had to take a complete step back in a way to show God I’m willing and because of that I think He was able to open my eyes to the in-person peopl…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore I think so.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Though we haven’t had any new people for a while… I wonder if Kathleen has stopped like checking people in. 🤷♀️ It used to be, like, every weekend or two we’d get a handful of new folks.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Weird. I can’t even remember how they let me know I joined… probably an email. It’s worth checking.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow yep! I have a channel! It’s called The Slate Dragon. There’s nothing really worthwhile on there yet, just me testing stuff out.
I use Blender for animating. It was easier to learn than I thought, but it is pretty tedious (It took me over 3 hours to make a 15-second clip).
- Load More

