@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
How DARE you forget to tag me.
Just kidding, I’m subscribed to General Discussions so I see any new topics. XD Worldbuilding is my favorite thing ever, I love it so much, and I’ve been working on it again ever since I decided to rebuild my magic system for the fifth or sixth time. So uh, yeah, I’ll stick around here if anyone wants to discuss something.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
It is supposed to say they usually hang out at their own house, and are not seen out in the open lol!
WHAT IS THISSSS
IT’S EVEN MORE ACURRATE
AHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCHTHANK YOU SO MUCHHHH
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theduckator
Idkkkk
Personally I don’t think it’s wrong to say it’s not a religion…
But we also have different denominations and my church has done sermons where my pastor has taught that Christianity is a “relationship, not a religion” so it could just be how I was raised. I respect your opinion and I’m not going to judge you or anything j…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
HOW ARE THESE SO ACCURATE
you literally just described me…
It doesn’t have many friends
the magic potato just called me out….XDXD
ahhh i love it thank youuuuuu
*screams excitedly* I GOT A POTATOOOOOOOOOO
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
LOL! Who needs a braining brain when ya got a jumbled mess of chaos (If that makes any sense)? 😂 I know I have it.
EXACTLY
SOMEBODY GETS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. I lost a funny meme but it was so relatable. It had to do with not having touched any WIP since the cold winter of 1878… I think that’s me rn😂
That was me this fall. Idk wha…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Honestly, when I write scenes I feel nothing.
Which makes me feel really bad, especially when other people tell me when they write hard scenes they cry a lot, and I’ve never really cried like that. The only time I can remember tearing up is when Sef was getting abused by Iver in a scene I wrote like last year…and it still hurts my…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I showed that scene to one of my friends, and her exact words were:
“Livia and Marcurious have never been more annoying, and Aubrielle has never been more relatable”.
It was so funny lolll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
am I the only one who loves books yet still dog ears the pages??
like i’m so protective of my books yet dog eared pages don’t bother me….
I mean, maybe it’s because I love books so much that I’m too desperate to mark my page right away than go find a bookmark, idk…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge Technically.
He was born in the neighboring New Zealand, but his parents kinda abandoned him and he was adopted by an Australian family.
This is what he’s referring to in the image–all the other boys he thought were his kin were tough, muscular guys, and he was always the odd one out. Turns out, he’s not related to them at all.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @stephie @ellette-giselle
Ah, okay. XD I asked because I am coldhearted while reading or writing. But I teared up yesterday, and that completely caught me off guard.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Y’all have a good call! I’ll hop on next time if it works out.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
A pastor I really respect once said, “The problem with pastors today is no one is trying to kill them.”
One of our foreign pastors was killed a week or so ago, and the pastor closest to him got a death threat. There is always this real sense of “oh, somebody in our church may have actually known him,” or at lea…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
We should bring this back

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
This was me five minutes ago.
What I saw wasn’t inappropriate, I just get startled by the randomest things.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m homeschooled, but still.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal lollll my parents only allow me on KP after I finish schoolwork partially because of that
- Load More
