@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I did not end up finishing the show. My siblings watched too far ahead of me, and the school year was starting. :’)
aww man!
I hope you’ll get around to it eventually, it gets GOOD. Like, intense good, not that it wasn’t already phenomenal.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Hehe. It is good, but only if you don’t mind some crass humor now and then. And the episodes have to be taken in small doses.
I did not end up finishing the show. My siblings watched too far ahead of me, and the school year was starting. :’)
Ah, it’s kind of funny when you watch a show ti the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m also glad you’re having fun with something fresh, after all your other projects made you tired. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayy I read them!! Congrats in the new project and the progress. :-p
I really like how smooth and descriptive your language can be. Since I read some of Guardian Angels, you’ve always written very peaceful, poetic descriptions, and that’s one of tour strengths.
You also do a good job giving each character some defining traits, so they aren’t…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I like the idea so far! I’m not a huge fan of retellings (tho I am enjoying my Robin Hood-esq Marvel AU😂), but this one sounds very interesting!
It’s always good to step back from a main WIP and work on something new and/or old, and you having fun with it is what matters most🥰😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper btw did you finish The Bad Batch? I was listening to a remix of its theme song and was reminded that you were watching it.
Man, I still love those characters, even if I’m not currently writing a WIP with them in it. I might, though–I have a few ideas still floating around.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I like that idea. While I didn’t have too big of problems with the old one, this new one is a good trade-off and makes more sense to the storyline.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hii! Just popping in to see when the next book is going to be uploaded. 😁 Only about a week to wait!
Do all the titles rhyme with “Light” and “Night? Can we know what the next book is called and who it’s about yet?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint @whalekeeper yeah, for some reason most modern 2D animated cartoons really turn me off. IDK why, but the only 2D show I ever actually liked was a Tron-themed one that ran for only one season.
Those quotes are utterly hilarious though, more would be greatly appreciated lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Day 1 of trying to convince people to watch Gravity Falls, only using quotes from the show

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Searches through previous pages* Oki, here we go.
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1, aka Rogan, Marcel, Leon, Julian, Sara, and Marcellus)
“We have to move. Now. No more time for arguing. They’re almost here.”
Marcel heard the man more clearly than he had earlier, although the voice split his head. T…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t know why Jonas and Highscribe are busy, but the rest of us are in different situations across the city and we can’t leave those situations right away.
I have role played my part three to four times by now!
I would say to stop adding more parts and just wait patiently. Sometimes it can take a week for someone to res…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka I will say however, with quotes, I’ve read the entire book of Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie and use quotes from that book for inspiration (and probably in my actual book)
I also read the other Peter Pan book Barrie wrote (Basically a prequel to Peter Pan) but…I don’t really suggest or recommend it because it was quite weird and a little…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka afraid I don’t have any incorrect quotes for this WIP, as it was years ago and I hadn’t even done incorrect quotes at the time XD (when did I start this book…idk…XD)
The year I’m not sure…it doesn’t take place in our world, so not any of our years…
The first book only spans across at least maybe a few months. The whole series (of…[Read more]
- Load More

