@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle Do you really kill off that many characters? XD
I would’ve gone for the photo. Nothing like a good photo to hold hostage. 😉
I guess my brain just doesn’t work like that. How could that be helpful?
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Bro, I was literally like smashing the submit button and it took forever for that response to post 🤦🏻♀️🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
My story is not a lighthearted, hopeful story, at least in the beginning. Right now it’s supposed to be “depressing” and dark. Honestly, to add sprinkles of hope in wouldn’t work for what’s going to happen in the next few chapters. Because right now, none of my characters know God, and so without God there is no hope. I want to…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I also hope I didn’t come across as rude or brushing you off…I really do appreciate your thoughts because that means I need to work on foreshadowing! And explaining my book to others helps me flesh out my thoughts a little more! Thank you so much! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Gradually, though, the cough turned into a hoarse, uncontrolled laugh. A moment later he sat up, a half-grin on his face, and his pupil dilated like a cat’s in the dark.
My heartbeat actually spiked when I read that
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok, so the biggest thing I noticed was the lack of hope throughout the story. The characters seemed to think about death a lot and were put through a lot of physical pain. There’s nothing inherently wrong with that, but it needs to be balanced out with hope. When I got to read those Lilitu/Sef memories from when they were little, that w…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That makes sense! Jsyk, you don’t have to participate in everything, but they do offer a lot of different challenges and things for people who can do them. I didn’t even make my goal last time (
embarrassingly so xD) because of school and homework. But I still had a ton of fun! It’s okay if you can’t do it, though. I underst…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay!! The camp opens this Wednesday, but it doesn’t officially start until March 1.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
h ttps://kingsdaughterswritingcamp.com/
I did it last year for the first time in November and liked it a lot. Everyone sets a goal for the month, and spends the rest of the months cheering each other on, sharing excerpts from their WIPs, and doing challenges. Esther and I should be in the Chickadee tent this year, so if you’re i…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Technically I borrowed them from King’s Daughters Writing Camp. But yes xDBy the way, that’s starting soon. You should sign up for it! It’s like CWW but for a whole month. And only for girls. @esther-c and I should be doing it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ahhh. Forgot about the double-rethrow rule. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This is the cake:

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*sputters, wipes snow off face*
How . . . what . . .
where did you get all those snowballs?XD*strides off and makes a mental note to finish math so I can start writing*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone who cares
it’s my birthday today!!!
My mom made me a cheesecake and I made a lizard design on it with chocolate! I don’t have the picture yet though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
HYBRIDLORE!! I’ve missed you!!! (even though we’ve still be talking while I was gone. XD)
XD Same here, haha!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
YAYYY!!! This section looks good! I’m interested to see what will happen after they leave the city. Poor Roland. But Julian has a good reaction to him.
So glad you’re back!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
a picture from a couple years back of him and Nar having a flour fight (he lost)
Aww cute <3
Hopefully Dante isn’t too upset.
Hehe, no, upset isn’t quite the right word. My boy’s got issues.
Dante
Dante slumped to the ground, holding his throat and coughing. He sat there a while in the dimly lit hall, shoulders shaking as he tried to reg…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Hey, I noticed a thing. Did you change Seb’s last name?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
My favorite type of magic is finding something that’s already true of the world and making it literal
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I like messing with the idea of a world where almost everything you interact with is alive and has its own character. It’s fun.
Huh, never thought of that as a magic thing before. That’s a new idea for me.
- Load More
