@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Good section!
Roland, I in no way want to go against God’s will, but are you sure?” Leon asked.
Roland nodded.
When I read this, I thought that maybe Leon and Julian should have prayed about it before letting him come with them.
Roland shook his head in disgust. “I have a mind to smash it,” he muttered.
“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Le…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s not his only chapter, just the next one when he appears… I think.
He also needs to die.
That sounds contradictory, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks!! I’m glad it’s working, I honestly don’t even know what I did lol. Warrain is based a lot on Overwatch, which I’ve played a lot before, so maybe it’s coming from experience and that’s how. (It’s still a very different game though.)
I sure like Cole.
When’s Alec coming back? he was my favorite!! *puppy whimper*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka That dancing sounds cool! I thought of Irish dance when you said his dancing was competitive. And I love that his water magic is part of it.
I used to take Irish dance lessons when I was little *cue nostalgic flashbacks of me being a clumsy child*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ellie
Eddie didn’t hesitate. “Yes! I’d love to go with you!”
Ellie looked up in surprise. They had only known these guys for about a minute and a half. Ed was grinning and her tail flicked in excitement. She shot her sister a quick triumphant look, similar to whenever she won when they played video games. Then, just as quick…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolll, funny, but legit too
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka Sylph is very cute, by the way. I want to know how he dances.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I seriously need to update the foreign lit/etc. class, since it’s my character teaching the class. Posting this reminder for myself, so maybe I get it written tonight.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Umm… I think I just tried to tag you by your CWW name…? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
Great topic!
I don’t know, I’m sure they affect my writing a lot more than I realize. The one that has the most is obviously reading
but I don’t know if that counts. XDA lot of my projects for a while had something to do with space and flying starships, because I read Skyward by Brandon Sanderson and loved it. I guess that’s an…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
tbh, I am also confused about the teachings XD And I do wonder why. But also I get this feeling of fullness after going to confession. So whatever it is, I think I am going to stick to it! Also thanks for the prayers. I won’t be able to get back to anyone for a while btw. I AM GOING SKIING! ^o^
I agree, it does help to tell oth…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
And Ed (except her hair is in a ponytail)

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
this is Ellie

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge Just realized I never told you what my characters look like.
So they’re both aliens, but look mostly human except for their tails and some other features. They’re about 14-15yrs old (I haven’t really decided still), but they might look even younger because they’re only a little over 3 feet tall.
I’ll post some drawings too.
Also, I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That makes sense. I bet you’re really good at writing villains lol
Despite acting like he has a death wish, though, Dante doesn’t actually want to make Alpha any more angry than he is now. He doesn’t hate Alpha at all or want to hurt him. He took the knife because he was scared, and would have tried to defend himself if Alpha…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
okay hahahaha sounds good lol
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to sit in a brown study for a while, and get back to you. *Thumbs up*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Post it when you’re done, if you like! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh XD You replied quickly
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think Esther’s comments have a lot to do with the ✨Three Ps✨ but I have to think about it some more
- Load More
