@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay! It looks good! 😊 Looking forward to the next one!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @freed_and_redeemed @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Here’s another scene! This is one I started in a previous draft and finished just recently. Again no critiques please! Not ready for that lol
November’s foot tapped against the marble flooring. His lips quirked to the side and he cleared his throat, glancing f…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
so yeah, you can keep it, but only if it works with the story.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle If it works better for your story to chuck it, then do that, but save the concept for later cause I found it really interesting, and I’m sure others would too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow nah, it’s fine.
Actually I am currently doing one! I’ll post it when I’m finished. Usually those drawings take several hours spread over a couple of days to do, since I’m shading them now as well as just coloring them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper lolll the horse meme got a good laugh out of my brother
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle Weirdly enough, I actually kinda liked Julian’s POV. It was interesting to see someone who was technically monotheistic, but it wasn’t the true God, and how Julian reacted to that. I feel like even if you chuck the story for now, you should save the concept for either later in the book or a different one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper nope, I’m not a board games/roleplay games person. My friend and I did a warrior cats tabletop game once, but it didn’t last long. I only play roleplay games (mostly warrior cats or dragon-themed) on computer now.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Does anyone have experience playing DnD? We talked about it on the meet-up call today, and I’ve done a bit of research.
(I know this probably isn’t the best place to ask, but I’m also interested to see if most people avoid the game, or whatever.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll be praying for you.
Thanks man 🙂
It is the morning of the dance. The party will start in the evening so there’s still plenty of time.
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I think it would depend on how traumatized Alan’s instincts are. It makes sense for somebody in panic to fly off into risky situations, but if he has the sense to think about how he’s going to travel and hide, then he might have to put some thought into where he is going.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s insane, but yeah, at least the class all knew it was wrong. Thanks for the inspiration!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, it’s rough, I feel you. Exactly, it’s just that sometimes the things that feel so big to us don’t matter so much to other people, or they’re too hard to explain.
Okay, sounds good! Hopefully someday we can plan one you’ll be able to make. 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
*Laughs* Sounds like you know how to steel the show.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Huh. Your brain went to securing the definition of henchman, while I almost immediately looked for what else to do with them. Interesting.
*Logs into psychic database*
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Lol, got it. What would you use Iskyagus’ henchmen for? I already said my first gut idea, but I bet you and Ducktator have different thoughts.
- Load More
