@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha that little guy is cute!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow I can’t help but snicker now every time I read that you’ve replied to something I’ve said, cause that implies you’ve read it 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I get a lot of references from Pinterest, but I’ve heard theres a growing amount of ai art on it so ughhhh.
Yeah, there is. 😕 It’s pretty identifiable though, so I just avoid clicking on them and prompting the algorithm. Otherwise I love finding stuff on there.
I usually use references from shows I like.
I don’t watch shows o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It might help if you read over what you wrote before you post it. That way, if you’ve said angry things, you have time to think a little more about changing up your words.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re not trying to cause arguments at heart, right? Take a deep breath. It’s normal to have all kinds of thoughts when you read something for the first time. Maybe you’re struggling to know what to say and what to keep to yourself.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, I am dying for a protective older brother moment somewhere. 😂
I’ll see if I can put that in there somewhere… I’m sure there’ll be an opportunity. 😉😊
Liam totally counts, I just forgot him. 😢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great!
Also… don’t hurt Everett please!!
Lol. Three of them want me to make him suffer 🤨 My plan hasn’t changed, though. There are challenges ahead, but more for Sara and Cole. And Alec.
*smiles and nods* yes, put those characters through the fire, and we’ll see on the other side who were the true ones, and who wer…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I count six that Ellette has killed…
but pretty much everyone in her books has almost died at least once.ÂI want to see him put to the test, and I want to see him face consequences for that choice, even though he chose the right thing, and I want to watch him struggle through and stand firm in that!
I just want yo…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore I don’t WANT you to beat him up specifically.
I just want you to challenge him, like any good character.
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore
😐👌 I will do that -
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t think so… Like I said, I’d have to look at it.
Yeah, maybe try.
-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
now how did I forget to tag Whaley *virtual facepalm*
Lol don’t worry, I’m still reading. 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
If you want to talk about emotional struggles, you are free to do that. But I think Ellette simply wanted to make a joke about how much she likes soccer, and so it makes sense for her to defend her love of the sport when you responded with negativity.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore will someone have to pay for it tho? I’d hate for someone to have to do that…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay, the bonus section!! XD
The part where Julian says he has to stay in his room and then two sentences later says he might go downstairs was a little confusing.
I thought he was going to be sick for longer than that—I don’t know, just seemed like something you would do.
Nice to see Joseph and his family mentioned again. I m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I live in Florida! There’s like 0 mountains here! And barely any fields that aren’t either dangerous-insect-infested or wet and full of either alligators or the deadliest bacteria and amoebas out there.
NGL Florida is micro-Australia when it comes to that area of life.
My brother has two airsoft guns, but we…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle let me think……
I think it’s closer to ten actually.
It’s not so much the count as how close they are to each other. And everyone being dramatic about them, although that part isn’t exactly your fault lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, I like the bonus section!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle how many?
- Load More
