@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I want to join this, but I can’t see any of my characters answering honestly. But the lies might be just as entertaining as the truth so maybe I will.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@grcr Ok, I love Flaz. He’s hilarious
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Everyone’s characters are awesome. I still haven’t finished typing up mine yet lol
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ll do it myself. And I can’t think of anyone important to do, so I’ll just go with Barnes
1. What is your full name?
“Lucille Pallas Barnes.”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
“Do not stand in front of me when I am walking. It will be dangerous for you, because I’m not easy to stop.”
3. What is…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay, people want to do this 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Oooh! Let’s do this for Hallie first! (And if she were in a real interview, she prolly wouldn’t answer these questions 100% honestly like I’m having her do now. 😉 )
1. What is your full name?
Hallie Grace WoodburyÂ
I just realized I never gave her a name so I had to choose one on the spot XD2. What is the most important thing the averag…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
First time I’ve gotten an email from kp in months. I forgot I was subscribed to this.
@the_lost-journal I have a question for Carrot Cake: Why do you like fire? What about it is so cool or appealing?
Also, what do you think about the nickname CC?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal lol you’re welcome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal you’re welcome! She’s a very interesting character!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s what this topic is for, yep
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Some questions. Answer as if you are your character.
1. What is your full name?
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
3. What is your body language right now? [Describe them in the interview, sitting/standing, fidgeting, etc.]
4. How would other people describe you?
5. Where do you live? What is your…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Heyyyy I was just thinking about something like this!! Glad to see some other people still on KP, was worried it was starting to die out.
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
We should totally bring this topic back. Tagging people who might not have seen this before… Go ahead and tag anyone else I forgot. My brain is a goldfish. XD
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @raxforge @theshadow @godlyfantasy12 @stephie
-
Enid replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
…I feel like you guys can see the first post and I can’t… I hate accidentally making repeat posts. Oh, well.
-
Enid replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay, well, I’ll write my thingy again
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is realistic, it’s j…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Testing… did this post come through?
- Load More
