-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira It’s a really good picture! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@arial-ashira I like it! 😀
oh you changed your profile pic? did you draw that? 🙂
Oh, and are you gonna tag someone with a picture? 🙂 (that’s okay if you forgot though, I did twice 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I have to go now. Bye! I’ll be on for sure tomorrow 🙂
Looking forward to part 4! 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira OOH! Hmm, maybe! *sneaks off to my brainstorming sheet* Hmm.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Hi! I’m here for a little bit more. multitasking again; writing, working on an embroidery project for a competition, and watching an episode of Andy Griffith 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! It will hopefully get better as time goes on…. 🙂
@skredder Thanks!
@catwing Okay. If you want a full-body picture of my dog, though, I can give it to you….
AAH! I DON’T WANNA BE NOBODY!!!! *howls* *shivers* 🙁 🙁 🙁 ;( ( 😉 ) *winks* It’s fine. 🙂
Yeah, I know. Oh. I must have made it seem like Riddlewit actually…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I’m on for about half an hour. @jenwriter17 @alia @dragon-snapper
Still working on Part 4. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia u here? I’m on for a wee bit too
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice OOH YOU HAVE HORSES?!
…..wait, maybe I knew this…..
HOW MANY? WHAT BREED? DO YOU RIDE ENGLISH OR WESTERN?
ahem, sorry 🙂
*gobbles chocolate* thankie!
@dragon-snapper Oh wow a few chapters of editing? good job! 😉
Alrighty girls, I gotta go too. May the force be with you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice do you have virtual chocolate as a prize? 🙂
@rochellaine hee hee *innocent face*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice OOH! OOH! GOLLY, I KNOW I KNOW THIS!
*thinks*
*thinks harder*
wait…..
Is is Psalm 46:10?
(confession: I looked on my mom’s Bible cover cuz it has that on there. Was that cheating? I think so….:) )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*looks nervously wide-eyed between Seekjustice and Alia* O.O
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Whoah, the law student in you just came out! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I. love. that. song.
@alia lol, your version is awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia okay, bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @alia @rochellaine Anyone still here?
oh my goodness I leave for four hours and there are already 4 pages of the Writer’s Corner?!
Ooh, y’all talkin’ about veggitales? ah, childhood…..
@warrenluther04 You’re in 8th grade?! I thought for sure you were older. *shrugs* I guess you can’t really tell these things over…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp. I have to go now. Bye!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yup. XD . I’m a small child….I’m in 8th grade. 🙂 But almost in high school! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
What’s NaNo again? I live under a book, so I miss half of the important stuff…. 😉 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hi! 🙂
Wow… So probably like 150 corners or something by the time I become a college person with a brain full of words and stories. 😀 *shudders* Adulthood….. scary. 😉
- Load More
