-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, see ya later! I was actually going to sign off soon too. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Another great poem! I really like the rhythm of it 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine It’s going pretty well I think. Except I think my book is going to be WAY SHORTER than I was hoping. I was really wanting to write a novel, but this WIP may not be the one….
How about your writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Check this one out…. 😀

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ahaha, this is funny! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @skredder @warrenluther04 @kaymart @rochellaine I’m writing again! I’m trying hard this time not to get distracted. Yesterday I literally wrote one paragraph in three hours. I found a ton of hilarious memes thought! 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder aw, thank you so so much! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine thank you so much! <3
@warrenluther04 I play piano and guitar. I’m also planning on learning ukulele 🙂
I’ll be praying too! Yeah, definitely let us know how things go 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Yeah, I’d be interested in hearing your ideas! 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Wow, that’s cool! 🙂 Ooh! You sing!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! *bounds around in circles chasing tail in happiness* I will. Although it will probably be on Easter Sunday when I am on at like 3 in the afternoon. 🙂 I’m leaving for now too. *waves paw and tail simultaneously* I might be on later, though. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. @kaymart Would you like that? 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Haha 😀 Well, it turned out great, and I always love your snippets 😉
I have to go for now, lunch time. I’ll be on later though. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart What are your ideas? Maybe I could either A: incorporate them into one of my Dog in KP stories (A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen [Compendium thanks to @supermonkey42]) or B: write a new story off of one of them. 🙂
Thanks, @jenwriter17, for tagging me!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And to anyone who’s on here right now, can I have some more prayers for those two friends and their families? I’m checking in with them to see if they can make it to my church Sunday for Easter. 🙂
Thanks all!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 No problem! 🙂 Okay. That makes sense.
@rochellaine What instruments do you play? (@jenwriter17 too). I play piano, and am attempting to learn violin.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, that makes sense 🙂
I enjoyed your blog post today, by the way
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay. Wow…. 😮 I rarely stay up that late.
Oh, yeah. When you have people in different hemispheres it can be kinda difficult to catch them. 🙂
I’m on whenever I find the time, which will drastically decrease as spring break ends and school starts up again. 😐 Ah well. I should still be on KP on the weekends though…. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Thank you so much for the prayers! I appreciate it so much 🙂
I usually don’t perform this much, it’s just the busiest performing season I guess
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper You can do it! 😀 If you were going to the Realm Makers conference in July (it’s in St. Louis), then you’d get a couple agent sessions 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sorry for the VERY late reply, but I totally forgot to check my notifications. o.o Sorry…
Oh, okay. Yup…. *accepts ice cream* *eats ice cream* Unfortunately, no. I was homeschooled for three years, 3rd to 5th grade, then went into public middle school.
Yup. As of now, at least! 😉
Thanks! It’s my dog, Goldie. (Great name,…[Read more]
- Load More
