-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice Oh, I’ll be praying! Let us know how it goes 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
signing off…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young @dekreel @seekjustice @valtmy @ariel-ashira @alia @dragon-snapper Anyone on? I’m working on outlining and blog posts. 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel I know now why I’m not so active. It’s because my email sorts all of my KP notification emails into spam. 🙁
-
Lin replied to the topic Swear Words In Stories? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@ariel-ashira Usually I would write something as, ‘So-and-so swore’ or ‘so-and-so cursed’. I have a character who swears constantly but for his dialogue it’s always something like, ‘He said something along the lines of…’ I never actually include a swear. If a character has to say something, however, I use very mild swear words, ones that aren’t…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, gee, I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll pray for you guys.
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
Oof I completely forgot about KP again!
*sweatdrops*
I have no idea what’s going on.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Starting a Critique Group? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine Well, when/if we get the group started, we’ll always have a spot for you if you choose to join. 😉 <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Starting a Critique Group? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine I sure am! 😉 I’m not sure when exactly the group would be formed though. I’m still researching how critique groups are run, how online groups meets, familiarizing myself with Google hangouts, etc. Did you have any advice?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Swear Words In Stories? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@ariel-ashira Everyone’s answers were good, but what Seekjustice said is true. We can give you a bunch of tips and our opinions, but really it’s a matter for your conscience and personal prayer. I hope the answer comes to you soon! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@dekreel Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry I’m so late. 😐 Yes, I will continue writing it; I’ve just taken an extended hiatus on it (partially because I’ve been planning/writing my current WIP). I will hopefully get back to it in a month or so after I fully get used to juggling high school, swim, writing, KP/SE, and writing. I have some more ideas for it…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
yes we lost a guinea pig in the spring. we’ve actually lost three over the last few years, two of them due to using the wrong bedding for their cage. We didn’t know that pine bedding wasn’t good for their respiratory system. 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@ariel-ashira Of course I’ll be praying; I know how it feels to lose a pet. I hope you all will feel strength and comfort.
I’m glad there were no lasting effects from her concussion.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine Okay, I hope I’ll be on then, but I might not.
It’s a catchy tune. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine I’m afraid I’ve missed you. 🙁
@seekjustice @valtmy @alia @ariel-ashira @catwing @dekreel Anyone else wanna join me?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine Oh, I didn’t realize how long ago you posted. Are you still here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine I think I will join you. 🙂 I’m working on my dystopian and writing music and watching the Dick Van Dyke show. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Starting a Critique Group? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@seekjustice thank you 🙂
Yes this makes sense. I’m not super familiar with Google Hangouts, so I’ll have to research that a bit more. I had been considering making a full website for it with forums and everything, but Hangouts sounds like a good idea. How would you share a document in hangouts so everyone could read it? And what do you think…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
whoops, gotta go now…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
@rochellaine @catwing I think I can be on for a little bit. 🙂 I’m researching nanowrimo stuff; it’ll be my first this year.
- Load More
