-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Who in their family is your character closest to?
Rin was closest with her parents, but since they disappeared, she’s probably closest to her best friends Vega and Nym, who are like family to her.
Your question: Would your character rather eat a bowl of melted ice cream or eat a frozen cheeseburger? (yes, randomness…I’m tired 😛 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@valtmy Okay, I hope you can! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice hmm, that’s odd. I’ll keep praying for him, and that the doctors can figure things out soon.
Sure! (we could even just do ‘would you rather’ questions for the characters???)…
What new hobby would your character be most likely to try?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
I just had an idea…what if we threw random questions back and forth about our current WIP’s main character(s), since we can’t word war at the moment? 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Hmm, sounds interesting. 😉
I’m glad you can spend some time with your mom. I’ll keep praying for your dad too.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! 😀 What are you working on? How are things?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @warrenluther04 @dekreel @dragon-snapper @alia @ariel-ashira @catwing I am working on blog posts and outlining! Would anyone like to join me?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Bits & Pieces: A critique group. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 years, 11 months ago
@kaymart I look forward to it. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Christian Storytellers Manifesto in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 7 years, 12 months ago
@daughteroftheking *nods head vigorously* 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@jenwriter Yeah, the phone is a pretty recent addition so I’m kinda-sorta obsessed with it. (Not to the detriment of my writing or anything obviously 😉 )
“Apple vs. [any-other-tech]” discussions can get…interesting. XD XP 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, I don’t have a phone, so I haven’t had a conversation quite like that, but yeah I’ve had Apple vs. every other device discussions with my tech brother. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@jenwriter17 Word on macOS is pretty weird compared to a PC. *commences to geek out about tech* I was confused when I started using Windows computers at school; I’ve always used a Mac and the Windows software is a lot different than macOS.
Oh, and I’ve had conversations like the one you had with you and your brother a lot with my friends who…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@dekreel Yeah. I’m gonna try to do some more writing on it either this month or November. 😐 Darn school for always getting in the way of precious writing time with nasty homework! 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 7 years, 12 months ago
@dekreel Why hello there! 😀 How is my friend the mysterious Chasm Beast?
I’ve returned to KP. (You’re on Story Embers too, right?)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
signing off for now…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@seekjustice yeah it took me a really long time to get used to a Mac (I had a Dell laptop with Windows before). My older brother (who’s into computers and all that) really dislikes Apple products and jokes around with me about how I ‘strayed from the path.’ 😉 We’ve had conversations like this:
Me: *is typing away happily on Mac*
My brother:…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@seekjustice I used to use Word too, but on my MacBook it’s acts kinda funny. So I switched to Google docs, but I think I’m gonna like writing in Scrivener. 🙂 I really like that I can keep my research bits and everything in one place and handy as I write
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@seekjustice Cool. 🙂
I’m also trying to figure out Scrivener, which I got about a week ago. It’s taking me a bit to figure it out (with the help of a tutorial), but so far it’s super duper cool! 😀
Thank you for the nanowrimo advice, by the way. I didn’t get the chance last night to thank ya 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@seekjustice Okay. 🙂 watcha working on?
- Load More

*GASP!* WARREN! 😀 😀
*tackles you with hug regardless of whether you actually like hugs or not*
I’m doing all right. Been very stressed with school and procrastination. (That’s the trouble with being home schooled. . .) How’ve you been?
And I hope you stay! It’s awfully lonely here! Yeah, I’m on Story Embers, mostly for the artists and not…[Read more]
@dekreel ;D ;D
*accepts hug*
That’s good! I’ve been kinda stressed with school too (I miss homeschooling XD). I’ve been well; mostly writing and schoolwork. *shrugs*
I’ll definitely try to stay! I’m getting better at managing my time, so I think I can bounce around between here and SE and writing. 🙂 I haven’t been doing as much drawing as I…[Read more]
@dekreel I’m actually really sad now that I look through KP… 🙁 It just seems so empty and deserted compared to just a few months ago (I think it was longer than that though). Maybe you and I and @jenwriter17 and @snapper can bring it back in a couple years. *shrugs*
@dragon-snapper
😛 I’m getting confused with tags now. XD
Oh and definitely @catwing
🙂
Definitely me too. *nods* *grins* One day these halls will be full again!
(It was only a few months ago…)
@warrenluther04 Maybe one day, my friend. 🙂 I’ll never forget this place…
@jenwriter17 🙂 Neither will I.