-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Overcomer me! Me! You caught me on a Saturday, so I can! *squeals* Till 1:50 then?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Awesome @ClaireC! So glad to hear it went well. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise I know whatcha mean. 😛 The upside to both of those personalities, though, is that they’re incredibly good at getting things done. (With the possible exception of the ENTP, who is just incredibly good at making the argument that things should be gotten done. 😀 ) They care deeply, it’s just they don’t always notice or…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise actually she doesn’t sound like an introvert at all. She sounds like an ENTP (debater) and ENTJ (commander) cross. 😛
See, the thing with introverts is that they are literally terrified of people. Most of us are fascinated by people at the same time, but the thought of walking up to a complete stranger, no matter how…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy posted an update 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise so Corissa, if you don’t mind telling me, what’s your real name?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise hehehee… I’m actually not all that wise. This just happens to be one of my pet… things. 😉
And I just happen to have a lot of pet things. 😛Hm, ENTJ/ENTP who believes they’re an introvert… hm. This is trickier. For one, I’m not as knowledgeable on either of those two types because those I have studied are the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Wow, I really can’t keep track of everyone’s now, but for those who guessed mine, the lie was #3. I most certainly do not swim like a fish.
@Sarah-H yes, it’s true. I was born backwards because of it, and the midwife said if I had been just the tiniest bit bigger I would have strangled. Praise the Lord for detailed miracles. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yessss… *rubs handses* More questions, precious. In case you can’t tell, this is all quite fascinating to me.
*glares* Us.
*nervous laugh* We meant us, precious.That’s actually a very good point about you being forward-looking, and is more specific to your ‘problem’ than my little sermon on the general differences in the empath group. 😛 So—…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Everyone who tagged me on vacation, I received your notifications and have been praying. Sorry if I didn’t respond right away, but never fear, I saw your posts. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus drawing from my own experience, INFPs are never really emotionally dependent on anyone but themselves. And that’s my experience as a completely healthy, ‘normal’ INFP— I can’t even begin to describe how independent they would be if they were hiding something aside from just normal INFP ‘hidey-ness’. If an INFP, good or bad, has a…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Now now @Dragon-Snapper. I just trimmed my claws, and I’m sure that made the only difference. *offers you chocolate coin from her very special treasure-hoard*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus that’s great. I finished a chapter and started a new one— 1,312, roughly. Probably less than that, but I forgot to mark where I started. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper yep. Nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper me too. We’ll just have a regular old reunion here. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus no. INFPs see things very clearly and despise hiding from the truth of reality. (One of their paradoxes.) He would know that for the world to heal, he would have to perish. And he would be okay with that.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ooh, this looks fun! Okay…
#2 for @ClaireC.
#1 for @Daeus.
Hm… because you’re an Aussie I’ll say #3 is false for @Bluejay. Why do Aussies need kangaroos in a zoo? *crosses fingers*
@Anna-Brie um… #3?Okay, for myself…
1. My umbilical cord almost choked me as a baby.
2. I love owls.
3. I swim like a fish. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ooh, this looks fun! Okay…
#2 for @Claire-C.
#1 for @Daeus.
Hm… because you’re an Aussie I’ll say #3 is false for @Bluejay. Why do Aussies need kangaroos in a zoo? *crosses fingers*
@Anna-Brie um… #3?Okay, for myself…
1. My umbilical cord almost choked me as a baby.
2. I love owls.
3. I swim like a fish. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Oh, and about the protagonists, he’ll probably recognize the beauty of truth in them that he once had and rejected, and both despise and adore them. This will make it more difficult for him to destroy them— these people have a chance to turn the world around and reverse everything he has made hideous, and he would give his very life’s blood for…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Oh, and about the protagonists, he’ll probably recognize the beauty of truth in them that he once had and rejected, and both despise and adore them. This will make it more difficult for him to destroy them— these people have a chance to turn the world around and reverse everything he has made hideous, and he would give his very life’s blood for…[Read more]
- Load More



Hehe. I… suppose it can’t hurt anything. My real name is Brianna Rae.
@corissa-maiden-of-praise oooh, that’s a lovely name! It’s Gaelic— do you know what heritage you are?
@kate-flournoy Mostly Hungarian (1/8), but also Irish, German, Cherokee, and possibly Scottish.