-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Emma that’s what I was going to say! 😛 Unfortunately my dark hair used to be a tender subject for me @Jess as I’m the only one in the family (besides aforementioned black-haired little sister, whose is really more dark brown than black) to have it. Thank goodness I’ve grown out of that. 😛
Um… hm… what else??? Let’s see… I remember…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*gasp* OFFICIALLY. FREAKED. OUT.
*wails* @Aratrea how could you?!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*gasp* @Daeus you may be on to something… oh dear oh dear, what sort of conspiracy???
XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Excuse me while I go rub off this wing print.
@Daeus nice.
And I’m pretty sure I’m less creepy in person… maybe… at least I hope so… 😛 XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*dissolves into helpless laughter* It’s okay. I think we can all call a truce. That was fun for once in a while but even I would have gotten muddled if we went on much further. You kept it up longer than I thought you could, though. *high five*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Then what on earth do you call all your regular unnormality??!
Ha! That’s what you think. *smirks* But my dear, who says one mask cannot simply hide another?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*smothers laughter*
Okay, okay… I’m just messing with you guys. Never mind. Everything’s fine. No need to be ‘Schmidten’ with horror. *groans* I promise to act normal again. It was kinda nice, peeking for real out of my ‘normal’ mask though… one gets a little tired of it after seventeen years. *sinister chuckle*
*waves hand beneficently* Let…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy Um… no.
And I disdain to explain myself further. *sniff*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*grin widens*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus *grins* Never mind.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus *aggrieved sigh* Great minds are seldom understood in their own time.
*snicker* We were all so focused on making sure you didn’t trick us that we didn’t notice when Emma slipped in the back door.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ha! Well, there goes that… I guess that just goes to show that an enemy without can fatally distract from an enemy within. *folds hands, looks wise as an owl*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Hope well good… glad it’s good for something. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
No sweat @Bluejay. Good luck with the project.
@Dragon-Snapper I got 309 words— admittedly pretty awful. *sigh* Some nights are better than others. 😛 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ha… you got her @Daeus. Congratulations. 😀 *chuckles* I thought that would do it…
@Emma-Flournoy, you’ve been had.Well Daeus, I only kill the hero half the time…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper me! See you at nine. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Second the motion. *grins*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus shall I snicker instead? *snickers*
Oh yes. *snickers* We understands, precious. Yes we does.
- Load More


