-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
“You never fail until you stop trying.” ~Albert Einstein
-
Greta replied to the topic If you guys would be so kind as to help me…. in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
After a while I begin to laugh
Maybe cut out “after a while” here.
It’l be okay.
I think that’s supposed to be “it’ll.” 😉
Just like that her voice breaks.
I would take out “just like that.”
But the choice is yours too make
“Too make” would be “to make.” 😉
but sure enough I find her walking by my side.
I’d take out “sure e…[Read more]
-
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen I love your profile picture! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
Thank you all. My next stop motion is going to have less movement I promise. It’s also going to have mouth movement. 🙂 😀 🙂
@writefury Could you find out what camera your brother used? The quality looks really good. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ok @daeus See you tomorrow.
-
Kate Flournoy and
Hannah Carmichael are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic I'm So Mad At Dickens!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus you won’t be. Things are not always as they seem… and even someone as simple and straightforward as Boffin can have a few tricks up their sleeve. 😉
I can’t say anymore. Finish the book.
-
Greta replied to the topic Little Sailboat Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury Wonderful poem! I like it. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic I'm So Mad At Dickens!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus… *mysterious smile* You’ll be very glad to hear that your outrage is totally for nothing. Finish the book. Believe me. I know why this happened— but in the end you figure it out. Don’t worry. You don’t need to be mad at Dickens.
Finish the book.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Tag – @anna-brie
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ok, so I wrote for half an hour to make up for it. I’m writing a poem for the comp and got 124 words written. I’m pretty please with that as poetry is not my “thing.” It does get easier the more I do it though.
And I’m sorry again. 🙁 I’ll try to do better tomorrow. Do you want to write 12-1? *I will remember* Let’s just blame @daeus. He’s…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m so sorry @anna-brie. I forgot!!!! 😮 *cries really hard.* I got occupied with my sister’s school work and did a few jobs for mum and then realized that I’d missed. So very sorry. 🙁 *wails miserably*
I can write later if you want to write with me. *falls to the ground in desolation* **How could I forget?!?!?!?!** -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie What about 4:15-4:45? If not 4:30 will be ok, but I might stop a bit before 5. Depends when we’re having tea.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie Just letting you know that I won’t be able to write this afternoon as I’m out till 4pm. If you want to write after that, let me know. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
344 Haha I beat!!!! 😛 *eats cookies* See what you’ve started me doing @daeus. I can’t stop eating cookies. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Wait up! *puff puff* I’m here. Ready. Set. *realizes you’ve already gone.* Goes.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Oooooh *excited whisper* cookie cookie cookie… I love da cookie…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Little Sailboat Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
What they said @writefury. 🙂
And I love this— it’s a classic example of everything I cannot do. It’s simple but powerful, cute but touching, and above all lean and to the point. Excellent work!
-
BlueJay started the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
I don’t know if there are any of stop motions out there who are writers too, but even if you’re not, you’ll probably still enjoy this movie. This is one that I made last year for a competition. It is based on the series of books “The Kingdom Series” by Chuck Black. I hope you enjoy it. 😀
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnaGaEBI9K0
Feel free to…[Read more]
- Load More
