-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’m here. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I’m in! All the way till nine! 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ah. My sincerest apologies. *bows stiffly* I shall endeavor to remember that. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
It’s suppose to be a children’s story. @daeus. Otherwise that might have worked. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-h. Nope no cat flap and I didn’t want to do that as in story 2 Chaos gets of the house that way.
@kate-flournoy – Haha yes I have read that book. So had Missy (the cat) so she decided it was safer not too. I like the one about the screen door. That is a big possibility. The house doesn’t have an attic.
@vanna The cat has got to be grown…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-h. Nope no cat flap and I didn’t want to do that as in story 2 Chaos gets of the house that way.
@kate-flournoy – Haha yes I have read that book. So had Missy (the cat) so she decided it was safer not too. I like the one about the screen door. That is a big possibility. The house doesn’t have an attic.
@vanna The cat has got to be grown…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@DAEUS NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOT THAT AGAIN!!!! WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU DOING TOUCHING THE PAPER? AFRAID I WOULDN’T GIVE IT BACK TO YOU OR SOMETHING???
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Heeheehee… nice @hannah-c. Very nice. Very happy to be of service. 😀
Ahem… because I’m picky, let me improve on your second example a bit…
“Guru approved!” Kate slammed the stamp down on the paper, grimacing as a nearby inkwell skittered across the table with the impact and crashed to the floor.’
😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Hm… is it an old house? The cat could slip down a loose grate into the basement and worm its way out from there… or it could squeeze through a mouse hole (a large one, obviously! 😛 ). Or maybe there was a hole in the screen door, and the outer door wasn’t shut properly… Or it could find its way up into the attic and somehow wriggle out a…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
HELP! @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @faithdk, @anna-brie, @rolena-hatfield, @vanna, @sarah-h, @ivy-rose, @hope, @writefury, @anyone!!!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@adry_grace The trouble is the family doesn’t leave. There is no mention of it. It is night time and their all tired, so I guessing they’d just go to bed.
I’ve been trying to think all night, but every time I come up with an idea, I end up knocking it back. 😛 -
BlueJay started the topic Newsflash: Missing Cat, but how did it escape? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Ok this is really embarrassing but I’ve got a major problem. I’m writing a story about a cat who gets lost. The family have just moved in to their new house, so it’s not unusual for a cat to go missing. They tend to try to get back to the old house. Don’t ask me why, but they do. *it’s a cat thing* But how did she get out of the house? She had…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus drat. I thought I was going to be the first in human history to be teleported through the internet.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
*stares contemplatively at post, drops eyes to keyboard* Hm… let’s see… *tentatively presses Ctrl, squeezes eyes shut and jabs T with index finger*
Am I teleported yet???!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@the-happy-bookaholic I’m not one hundred percent sure I quite got what you meant there, but it made me laugh so hard… 😀
And now that you mention it, she did use speaker tags quite well. Good for her— do I see a future authoress??? 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@thehappybookaholic I’m not one hundred percent sure I quite got what you meant there, but it made me laugh so hard… 😀
And now that you mention it, she did use speaker tags quite well. Good for her— do I see a future authoress??? 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I don’t know if you’ve even read my two messages above, but I actually can’t write today. Tomorrow I should be able to though. Sorry about that. @anna-brie
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie Or 2:30-3:00? 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
oops didn’t see this till now. What about from 2:25 to 2:55? Does that suit you? @anna-brie
-
BlueJay replied to the topic How has your character changed? in the forum Characters 10 years, 5 months ago
When I read the bit that you posted @adry_grace about Eon and Egypt, I thought of her as a love interest. 🙂 If that’s any help with deciding what to make her.
- Load More
