-
Greta replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Coolio, @Daeus! Then I’m definitely in. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@vanna Hey, I’m late to the party, as usual…anyway, welcome to KP, the bestistest…bestiestst…the awesomest place on the internets! 😉 *waves*
Ooohhhh, fantasy! I love fantasy, too. 🙂 YES, LORD OF THE RINGS! I’m kind of obsessed with LOTR. 😛 -
Greta replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Actually, that might be a tad too complex for a short prompt… write a scene that begins this way instead: ‘The dragons who lived downstairs were up till two in the morning, and the banshee who lived upstairs was up at six doing vocal exercises.’
Or ‘I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Ghosts hate McDonalds.’Your choice. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, this … it’s crazy this year.
@Daeus understatement of the century… 😛
It’s like a rollercoster of hopefulness…I think Cruz can win…no, he’s not doing well…yes, he’s doing well…no, Trump is doing better…it will probably go to convention…no, Trump might win after all… Anyone else going though this?
@Hope YES. However this election t…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I’ll keep my eyes peeled for that. It’d be nice to come. 🙂 Thank you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Let's take this thing apart and see what makes it tick in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
I totally agree @dbhgodreigns!
The stories are so simple but yet they are so clever and ingenious at the same time…
@Christi-Eaton I think the simplicity of Pixar’s storytelling style is a good half of what makes their stories so charming. It drives me to distraction that I can’t just ‘be simple’. It’s not that easy! 😛 So thumbs up to…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh boy, this sounds absolutely lovely @Daeus, but I don’t think I can do it… *sheds bitter tears* Especially not since we’re coming up on summer now, and I’m going to be spending a ton of time out picking tomatoes for my little brother’s tomato growing business…
If you guys hold the discussions on the forum and it’s a book I’ve read, I may…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I won’t be available to write tomorrow. Sorry. 🙁 We can do separate half hours if you want to. I’m all for it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield are you around and about to do some writing? 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh yes, I do know about that. It took me about a month to do my latest ending…
Hopefully it won’t be that severe for you. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooops… Um, write this moment: All that remains of earth’s ravaged population is now living inside an enormous glass dome to protect itself from the hostile wasteland remaining. One day, a dusty handprint appears on the outside of the glass.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooops… Um, write this moment: All that remains of earth’s ravaged population is now living inside an enormous glass dome to protect itself from the hostile wasteland remaining. One day, a dusty handprint appears on the outside of the glass.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Me, me, me, me, me……… 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*sigh* @Hope
I need a flashing button on my keyboard that blares the words ‘DO NOT FORGET TAG’ at me every time I make a post.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay yay!! Seems pretty good to me… 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy @daeus 708. A slow start as it is a new story, so I had some working out to do, but it began to move along as time went by.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus awesome. Finished the book yet?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Me, me, me, me, me……… 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I like it! 😀 Only thing I would look out for is adjectives in the first sentence— I am so one to talk, but thrilling and inspiring are pretty similar so I would cut one or the other.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay yes, roughly. 🙂
- Load More
