-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Black Beauty is a great book. 🙂 🙂 🙂
@daeus -
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Maybe the Hobbit??? (possibly a bit too long)
Thanks @overcomer, you made me think of more: Any of the Chuck Black books, The Kingdom Series or the Knights of Arrethtrae. They are great books. (I haven’t read Cloak of the Light. I’ve still got to wait a bit before I’m allowed that one. 🙂 ) *One day* -
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
The witch of Blackbird pond. (that s actually a really good book, and what makes it even better, is that there is no witch in it. hahaha)
An old fashioned girl
Hmm…let me go do some more thinking. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Animal Farm?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hm, sounds really interesting @Daeus… but I still haven’t read Les Mis. 🙁 I got it on Kindle, but I have zero patience with electronic books, so I’m looking for it at the library… I’ll find it one of these days, you wait and see. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hahaha, please don’t have a heart attack @Daeus. Friday nights are generally pretty good for me, because I’m all inspired that tomorrow is Saturday, which is the only day of the week I get to write all day.
And that’s good that you’re feeling confident about your climax— it’s always pretty satisfying when you feel good about something you…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus 1,454 words. You?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus me too. @Anna-brie that’s awesome!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus okay, no problem— I’m currently moving unnecessary pieces of my document to a different file.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okie dokie @anna-brie!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m on @Daeus!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hehehehee…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Apparently he’s better than ours.
@Daeus second understatement of the century.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reactions in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I approve. One hundred percent. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh, oh! I have one: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I don’t know how many of you all have read it, but it’s a truly amazing work of literature, and it really makes you think about important issues. It should be easy to get from the library, I think…I don’t know about online, though.
-
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hmm…I could mention so many good books to read. @Daeus are you going for well-written or great stories or both? Or does it matter?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Tag @daeus
-
BlueJay replied to the topic THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume) in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*sniff* you forgot my tag. *cries* It least I couldn’t miss the BIG title.
I tend to be fairly basic in my reading, so I’m guessing that a lot of books will be picked that I haven’t read [you’re going to fall over backwards, but such as LoTR] *I’ll get to it one day* But if I can join in I will. 🙂 -
Greta replied to the topic Please Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus and @kate-flournoy Thanks so much for the in-depth critiques! It’s great to know that I can give you some of my writings to read, and you won’t say it’s good when it’s actually not. 🙂
- Load More
