-
BlueJay replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Yep, it does it automatically. However if you do this – hi:) It will not change. But Hi 🙂 will. It needs a space. Same with a bracket. :)) 🙂 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Maybe @daeus is dead @kate-flournoy. He’s not responding to the cookies. I’m sorry. *starts to weeps.* I didn’t mean to kill him. Crying becomes howls of misery *Refuses to be comforted.*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*freaks out* OH NOOOO!!!! CALL 911 SOMEBODY QUICK IT MIGHT NOT BE TOO LATE—!!!!!
Wait… dead people can’t type. Hm. Suspicious @Daeus. Very suspicious.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ll try to be more careful in the future and tag people if they haven’t voted yet. I guess I’m still getting my kinks out.
I think I would be available to help in the future if you want @daeus.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
throws blue confetti (cuz why not?)
Blue is my favourite colour, so why not. @kate-flournoy
Oops, relax @daeus we were writing for an hour. And I won’t tell you how many spelling errors there are in my story. I think so fast my fingers can’t keep up and then me wrting starts to look like this as aI continue and then I got to go back and fix it…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie ahhh, I know that feeling. 😛 Best of luck!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna_brie ahhh, I know that feeling. 😛 Best of luck!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooops… now ya done it, @bluejay. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That is awesome @bluejay! *cheers, throws blue confetti (cuz why not?)*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That will be nice that it’s short. @daeus. I’ll just continue to read through the hobbit for my first time. At the moment I am loving it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
No not at all @kate-flournoy. But maybe you should sit down for my total. I got 1381. 🙂 It’s a good thing we weren’t writing with @daeus. He would never have recovered. 😀 😀 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay you won’t feel faint or dizzy or have a heart attack if I tell you my word count, will you? No? Good. I got 1,027. You?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okay @bluejay ready set go!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m here. You want to go for an hour? That’s fine by me. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I won’t be able to do it this time as my Mum says Animal Farm is not for me quite yet. *one day…* Anyway I hope the first of many club talk/discussion goes well for you all who are doing it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Okay, no sweat @Adry_grace. 🙂 Family’s more important.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay hahaha nope, I’m writing until 9:30 so you should be good! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Awesomesauce @adry_grace! Let’s see if we can make it to 8:30, that all right with you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I can’t be here till around 10:30 (8:30) will that be too late for you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@overcomer it’s a political allegory— I absolutely loved it. Basically about a farm of animals who decide they’ve had enough with farmers and are going to set up their own democracy and live life fairly and equally… which devolves into utter chaos as the rules keep changing, and in the end… well… I won’t spoil it. It wasn’t a warm fuzzies…[Read more]
- Load More
