-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Undirectional???? @kate-flournoy. Or undirected? (to be honest I don’t even know if they are words) 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Undirectionable???? @kate-flournoy.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*rubs sore head* Ouch. Well, that sort of worked @daeus. I have a slight idea of what I want to write about. Now to write it.
*I think I have a bruise now. Oh wait, that might have been when I got hit in the head yesterday with a tripod.*And thanks @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @bluejay, welcome! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus, @kate-flournoy I’m here too. I’m not sure how long I’ll go for. Depend on whether inspiration hits me or not. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus yes. Mangoes are perfect. 😉 *cue long, rolling evil laugh*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus sure. I probably won’t get a very impressive word count as I am just cutting and piecing together and preparing the way for my weekly write-a-thon tomorrow, but let’s do it anyway. Until nine?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay hmm… probably the best way to say it would be a ‘I don’t know what to steer by’ lost. The theme is pretty much man’s need for a moral compass outside himself— the inability he has to determine truth or righteousness on his own strength, and the necessity for one true ‘way’ that every man should strive to walk.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh boy @overcomer, I don’t think I’d enjoy that… 😛 I try not to set word goals for myself over long periods of time, because the moment I feel like I HAVE to do something I stop enjoying it. I’d probably get more written if I pushed myself, but I want to take it slow (relatively 😉 ) and enjoy the process. I want to savor my relationship to my…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy What kind of lost is it? A Biblical lost? Or a “I don’t know where I am” lost? Or a “I don’t know what to do” lost? Or even a “I’m missing something, but I don’t know what” lost?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Actually @Jadamae I most certainly do have multiple personality disorder— that’s what comes of hanging out around imaginary friends long enough to write their stories! 😀 So when I say ‘multiple’ I mean like eight hundred… 😉
But that is my little sister there using my account. 😉Hm @bluejay good suggestion… certainly on the right…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy You could call it “Lost” 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Anyone else? @kate-flournoy, @hannah-c ???????????????????????????????????????????????
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Haha. @daeus. (I just had breakfast) Maybe later then?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Is anyone up for half an hour of writing? @daeus @kate-flournoy, @hannah-c
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh, hahahaha! Okay, yes, thank you. I got it. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus haha, well, I’m pretty bad about getting up in the morning too. It’s just I love writing more than I love sleeping, (which is boring unless you dream) so about every other Saturday I manage to drag myself up early. 😉
I’ll tag you whenever I start after breakfast, which depending on our morning schedule (never a set thing) could be…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield… need what?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okay. It’s good to push yourself. Just don’t kill yourself trying to bite off too much the first time. 😉
I’ll tag you whenever I start in the morning.
Actually you know what, sometimes I start around six and write till breakfast at seven thirty… if I do end up starting that early tomorrow, do you still want me to tag you? Or will you…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope wow that’s complicated. 😉 Don’t worry— I don’t care in the least what you do to me. I would do the same to you in a twinkling. Tit for tat! *maniacal laugh*
Writers are so evil.
…
~Kate
- Load More
