-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okay, great! It’s really good to know your limits.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh ha, we were posting at the same time @Daeus! Yes, four, unless something comes up before then.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy did you mean Eugene? 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer fun fun. 🙂
@Daeus actually chess, preferably. 😀 I’m writing again now, and will probably stop around four, unless someone needs me before then.
Honestly though, if you feel like you’re maxing out, don’t keep pushing yourself. I lost my perspective that way once, and it took me about two weeks to get it back. This all day stuff takes…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus awesome! I got 940 edited. Now I’m going to take a break for about twenty, thirty minutes, then start again. You still game?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @Hope, I have to stop at two. 🙁 Race you till then, though! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha @Daeus okay. 😀 Till two?
-
Kate Flournoy and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 10 years, 4 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey @Hannah-C that’s not bad at all.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *groans*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi @Emma-Flournoy… please tell me you aren’t going to make it your mission on this forum to brag on me… 😛 😉
And let me just add something to her post that she forgot to mention— she is a supremely high quality beta-reader. I am so blessed to have her.
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my crazy little sister, Emma Flournoy!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope okay. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I’ll be writing this afternoon as well.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay heehee… no, those aren’t words. But they’re pretty cool for made up words! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’m writing now, if anyone wants to tag along… I don’t know if I should tag people and interrupt their morning…
But ten cents says they’re going to say I should have. @Hannah-c @Bluejay @Daeus @Hope @overcomer
Just in case anyone else writes this early. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@daeus, I might….. (I actually kinda like that name.) But it might be the hero rather than the heroine. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I’ll see. *mysterious look*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ooooooo @kate-flournoy. I like a lot of those, thanks.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay. I’ll keep that in mind @daeus. But I was also meaning, I don’t know how “odd” the names should be. After all, they are not people, but mermaid and that kind of stuff. But I don’t want to mimic “the little mermaid” too much.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
264 words. Very slow. 🙁 I am working on the idea you gave me @kate-flournoy. The one about the golden conch. I have no idea how to name my characters. Do you have any suggestions????
- Load More
