-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus root beer, please. However romantically medieval ale may be, I don’t find it appealing at all. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus what… is that?!?? It looks like tankards of ale. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus got sick of cookies, did you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus ha! You didn’t think I wasn’t going to see this through!? 😉
Hm, worst chapter? Uh… probably eight. Nothing particularly wrong with it, it just wasn’t as full or unique as the others. Except the ending, which is perfect.
Oh, and also the ending of chapter ten was a bit rushed. I forgot to mention that. It wasn’t as coherent— all…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus wow, impressive. I’ll read it for you again when you’re done.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus Humph.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Do you hear that @Daeus? That’s my very evilest of evil laughs.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I am, but it’s going to be pretty scattered and interrupted, so I don’t think I can race you tonight. Best of luck though.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
@Sarah-h isn’t it lovely!? *ahem* Who was your favorite character? 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I know! He pulled it off perfectly— and this is where I think the essence of ‘show, not tell’ is really made clear. He didn’t tell us anything. I mean, we literally have nothing that he gave us to base our opinions on. For all the story gave us, this could be a turn for the better.
But if we have even the most basic sense of human…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Jadamae mmmmmm… yeah, you’re right. *scratches head*
Oh, decisions, decisions.
Tell you what. Lemme finish rewriting the book, and if I’m not struck by genius before then I’ll… I’ll… do something. 😛
As of right now it’s still teetering between Reckless and Uncharted. None of the titles yet have just ‘clicked’ for me though, and that’s…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*curtsies* You have my sincerest thanks, @Daeus. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Please excuse the Lewis Carrol reference. 😉
Yes, you guessed it. This is another topic on theme (more or less). I know we talk about this a lot, but I’m forever refining my theories, and when I get a revolutionary breakthrough I’m always wild to share it with someone who will be as excited as I am.
Thank you for your convenient existence, my…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Bible Verse on Writing…and inspirational quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Ooo, I really like that!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Argh @daeus (try again)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus yay! New records are always very satisfying. 🙂 I’ve gotten a total of 2,636 words edited since this morning. It has been a productive day. #sohappy!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I totally understand. Life’s busy. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ah! Okay, there we go. Anyway. No problem @Daeus.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
This thing is not letting me post…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okey dokey! See ya then.
- Load More
