-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus okay, no problem. Good to know. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus you writing tonight?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*groans* Oh please @Daeus… don’t trouble yourself.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus that’s great. I got 242 written. Short sprints are the word of the day. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Wait— what?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus no problem. I will. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Okay @Daeus, I’m here! 😛 I’m going straight through till two, barring unforeseen catastrophes. You in?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Okay @Daeus, I’m here! 😛 I’m going straight through till two, barring unforeseen catastrophes. You in?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus awesome.
Actually, today’s looking like it’s going to be pretty scattered. I may not be available a lot of the time I thought I would. Just… I’ll tag you whenever I get to a point where I’ll be writing more than five sentences at once. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus stopping a few minutes early. I got 288 words written in about fifteen minutes. You?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus twenty minutes till lunch. I can do twenty minutes. That okay by you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’m so sorry, your tag notification didn’t reach me. It’s probably just as well, because I wasn’t able to start as early as I was hoping. I’m really only just now sitting down to it. I will be writing after lunch, though. That’s after twelve for me. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I am write-a-thoning today. I can’t start now as it’s about to be breakfast time, but if you’re doing that today I’ll tag you when I can start.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*gulp*
There. I didn’t tag you. You haven’t been interrupted. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus *stops*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus ah. I haven’t read that. I should though— I hear it’s really good. And I love lines of dialogue that are crammed with hidden meaning. They add so much thematically. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus well, I’m glad to hear it. That’s a lot of work, changing POV— especially changing from a single line of it to one for each one of the important characters. It would be pretty awful if it was all for nothing.
No… I don’t catch it. 😛 Should I? - Load More
