-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper *stares at post with open mouth. Reads command at the end and obeys* **Applauds**
Welcome to Kingdom Pen the bestistest place on earth.
*Gasps* *I’ve always wanted to fly* Dreams do come true.
So…tell us about you. How long have you been writing? Favourite authors? Genre?
And I’ll say it again………..welcome. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Yes, Lord of the Flies is really good. Very powerful. And concise. I really admire powerful concision. *chuckle* *snicker* *choke* They make it look so easy! *wails*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Sorry, missed your post. 🙁 So I ended up editing my stop motion instead.
But at least we were both being studious. 🙂 I’ll try tomorrow maybe. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus the rotten tomatoes have eaten me alive. I’ve been picking since six— my apologies. They’re really starting to come on now, and anyone is liable to instant conscription from here on out. 😉 Tell you what. If I get a night I’m available, I’ll tag you.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Are you writing? Cause I can join you for 20mins if you are….
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Has anyone read “Frindle”???? 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@jadamae Yes, that’s the book. It’s it terrible. A combination of happy and sad and every other feeling in between. I have just read it and I could NOT stop crying. *For anyone who hasn’t read it, you should.*
And @hope, it might sound familiar because it happened in Indiana; you’re from there aren’t you? The crash took place on the 26th of April,…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I thought we could start a topic where we just talk about books. I’m sure that there are lots of awesome books in the world that I haven’t read. Maybe even heard of.
So you can use this topic however you want. You might suggest a book, or ask people if they have ever read a certain book. And you can talk about it and discuss good points, sad…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I thought we could start a topic where we just talk about books. I’m sure that there are lots of awesome books in the world that I haven’t read. Maybe even heard of.
So you can use this topic however you want. You might suggest a book, or ask people if they have ever read a certain book. And you can talk about it and discuss good points, sad…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus my apologies for the late response— I was sorting tomatoes. 😉 I will be writing, but probably not for very long now.
I should be available tomorrow though. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic OYAN considerations in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I’m sorry Gabrielle, I haven’t either. I do think it’s more a program for beginning novelists than anything else, though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus okay. Thanks. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Men verses Woman in the forum Characters 10 years, 2 months ago
That seems about right, @Daeus… though I can’t say for certain because I don’t think I’ve ever been seriously offended. I might be too shocked to do anything at all coherently. 😛 But women are definitely more ones to talk over a problem and see if they can get it worked out that way than ignore it and move on, pretending (to themselves or…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Men verses Woman in the forum Characters 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus every thought is a categorical statement? Whew… lucky you. 😛 For my part, though my brain is more or less categorized (think computer browser with a million tabs open in a billion windows), I jump so rapidly from category to category it’s really difficult to keep a steady thread of thought sometimes. I digest information more…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Heroes and Villains— and what their relationships has to do with Theme in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus oh. *disappointed sigh* Alas, it was not to be. 🙁 😉 🙂 😀 You could do that with a sequel though…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Heroes and Villains— and what their relationships has to do with Theme in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus wait a second… the Earl? *glances at you sideways through narrowed, suspicious eyes* Ummm… last I checked, the Earl was dead.
I should have known better. The instant you didn’t show me his body, I should have known he wasn’t really gone.
Thanks for the spoiler. 😛 😉
Great point about Luigi Vampa. He’s an excellent ‘grey’ character.…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Hope won’t tell you this guys, but it’s really good. I officially recommend it. Yeah, I may be a little biased because she’s my friend, but bias doesn’t make people cry, and I cried over this book.
So there. -
Kate Flournoy started the topic Heroes and Villains— and what their relationships has to do with Theme in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Okay, so I’ve been meaning to make this post for a while and now I’m finally getting around to it.
I have an observation to share with you guys; something I learned along the way somewhere that I thought was pretty neat and pretty helpful at the same time. For those of you on here who don’t know, I’m absolutely nuts about themes and messages in…[Read more] - Load More
