-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Those Dear, Fuzzy Angels in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@ClaireC please don’t think I’m ignoring you. I’ll read this eventually; it’s just I’m incredibly busy lately and don’t have time for much extra. When I do read it, you may be sure I’ll tell you what I think. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Those Dear, Fuzzy Angels in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@ClairC please don’t think I’m ignoring you. I’ll read this eventually; it’s just I’m incredibly busy lately and don’t have time for much extra. When I do read it, you may be sure I’ll tell you what I think. 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Announcing… Jess! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@Jess I’m contemplating reading it as well. Right now, I’m in the middle of reading the Fellowship of the Ring for the third time. 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Those Dear, Fuzzy Angels in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Wow, I loved it! Great with the characters and the story! Keep writing because you’ve got a gift from God. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Those Dear, Fuzzy Angels in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Actually @clairec I haven’t heard of Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels. *Must look it up*
But OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! That’s an awesome story. Nearly made me cry. I was just to hooked to let the tears get in my way. I…well…I really don’t know what to say. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Yes, he does know why he doesn’t want to be king. Very simple; it’s a boring job. It would be much more fun to be out fighting dragons and saving princesses in distress. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus. After much careful thinking and all of that kind of stuff, here are my answers to your questions.
Do your normally edit your stories? No. I give them to my Mum.
Have you ever gotten an in-depth critique from another writer? No. Let me rephrase that. I just got one. Still haven’t looked at it.
How many times do you re-edit a story? As…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus No support. No reason. No plot. No excitement. Does that help you understand it?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well I was writing about a king who didn’t like being king. But I got stuck so I’m using Word Lists to write a short story. You can check out the lists here We are up to the third list if you are interested.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hmm I just found out that I made a few mistakes in the list above.
So anyone who is doing it (@his-instrument) take out one of the “approximately” and harass and accomplishment 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
You still going @jess?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec *waves goodbye to you* I got 368 words, but I got stuck so I’m going to try and think of a different idea.
And just for you I’ll do a post without the face. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I can go for however long you are. 😛 *oh this face*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I’ll be going to nine (your time) but I’ll see if I can go longer. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus are you writing today??? And anyone else. 😛 *Just had to add that face, since it seems to be popular* 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec You were wanting to write now? Are you around? *looks to the left. Looks to the right. Hellooooooo…………*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Announcing… Jess! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@Jess I’ve read the Silmarillion! It’s well worth your time, if you enjoy Tolkien. It’s not one story, but a collection of stories that together cover the creation, corruption, and judgment of an entire land. Allegorical, obviously. 😉 Some of the stories I didn’t care for, but some were absolutely brilliant. I recommend it to any reader with…[Read more]
- Load More
