-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fantasy books in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*Runs in* Pants, pants, pants. Oooo let me see….The two sisters of Barmarre is the one of the bestestist books ever. The author is Gail Carson Levine. She is seriously amazing. She is into fantasy, so I really recommend you checking her books out if you want good fantasy. *dreams*
Ahem, Ahem. Let me see….more books. The Talking Parcel Gerald…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus ha. 😀 Done. I’ve forgotten it already.
(Matthew thanks you).
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Awesome @Dragon-Snapper. I’m afraid I didn’t get much of anything. 468. *sigh* It might be because I reeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyy want to get to the next scene… and my brain doesn’t want me to. 😛
What did you get @Daeus?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I’m on.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie That’s a shame, but I understand.
@dragon-snapper Some of us aren’t reading any fiction for a month. We are focusing on Biblical books and the Bible.
And it’s all about votes for which book gets picked……….. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper and @winter-rose I’ve got to stop now as I have an art lesson to do. I got the start of another visual poem going. 🙂 This one is about the sacrifice that Christ made for us when He died on the cross. (And it’s in the shape of a cross)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie For those of us who aren’t reading fiction in September, I was thinking that throwing one book in there won’t hurt. No other books are allowed (please don’t think that I’m laying laws down for you @clairec and @sarah-h; this is just what I’m going to do) I read fairly fast so, I would be through one book in one day. Probably. So I guess…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I might be able to write for half an hour. I’ll tag you when I leave. 🙂
-
BlueJay started the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello All,
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @ha…[Read more]
-
BlueJay started the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello All,
@grace-krynicki @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emme-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ugh @Dragon-Snapper I can’t stand Snoke. *shudder* I’m glad you find him intriguing, though. The more you find intriguing, the more you have to look forward to. 😉
@Anne-Swiftblade that would have been neat too… revealing his face just then. But then you might have an overbalance of mystery. Not to mention we only really start getting seriously…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Need a Title in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@alia What about The Kidnapping? Or Stranded? Or…..*squeezes eyes shut* just go with the dragon. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Alright, this sounds good. If we need, would you google ebooks and that kind of stuff. I’m not allowed to google like that. But as long as that problem is solved, I would very much like to become the Keepers’ Book Club manager. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well, I’m a bit limited because I haven’t read a lot of the books that you people have, but I don’t mind giving it a go. @daeus. I do remember that there where books that I had read being voted on, they just weren’t picked. I can list a whole lot of books if you think that would make it easier. Will that work? And if I do take it on and it doesn’t…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well, I’m a bit limited because I haven’t read a lot of the books that you people have, but I don’t mind giving it a go. @daeus. I do remember that there where books that I had read being voted on, they just weren’t picked. If it doesn’t work, will it be alright for me to pull out?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh, btw @daeus I had a look at your visual poem. WOW! That was amazing. And it’s rather funny, but I got the notification with your poem in it and it actually worked. I wonder why it didn’t work here. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@everyone. Thanks. I’ve now changed the word that was bothering people and I’m very happy with it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus What does the position entail? (Is that the right word???)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Thank you. I haven’t finished it yet, but it’s good.
I sat down fifteen minutes ago, but couldn’t get any ideas going. I’ll try tomorrow, but it will be late, as I’m out till around 10.Maybe I’ll just go back to reading. *walks off, nose stuck in book*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*texts you hurriedly* @dragon-snapper I will be writing at 8 and not a moment before. I am in the middle of a very exciting and “boring” book. And even though it’s only a few minutes of reading, I have to continue. But I should be writing today.
That is if I don’t get stuck in my book.
*sends message*
- Load More
