-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus drawing from my own experience, INFPs are never really emotionally dependent on anyone but themselves. And that’s my experience as a completely healthy, ‘normal’ INFP— I can’t even begin to describe how independent they would be if they were hiding something aside from just normal INFP ‘hidey-ness’. If an INFP, good or bad, has a…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Now now @Dragon-Snapper. I just trimmed my claws, and I’m sure that made the only difference. *offers you chocolate coin from her very special treasure-hoard*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus that’s great. I finished a chapter and started a new one— 1,312, roughly. Probably less than that, but I forgot to mark where I started. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper yep. Nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper me too. We’ll just have a regular old reunion here. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus no. INFPs see things very clearly and despise hiding from the truth of reality. (One of their paradoxes.) He would know that for the world to heal, he would have to perish. And he would be okay with that.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ooh, this looks fun! Okay…
#2 for @ClaireC.
#1 for @Daeus.
Hm… because you’re an Aussie I’ll say #3 is false for @Bluejay. Why do Aussies need kangaroos in a zoo? *crosses fingers*
@Anna-Brie um… #3?Okay, for myself…
1. My umbilical cord almost choked me as a baby.
2. I love owls.
3. I swim like a fish. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ooh, this looks fun! Okay…
#2 for @Claire-C.
#1 for @Daeus.
Hm… because you’re an Aussie I’ll say #3 is false for @Bluejay. Why do Aussies need kangaroos in a zoo? *crosses fingers*
@Anna-Brie um… #3?Okay, for myself…
1. My umbilical cord almost choked me as a baby.
2. I love owls.
3. I swim like a fish. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Oh, and about the protagonists, he’ll probably recognize the beauty of truth in them that he once had and rejected, and both despise and adore them. This will make it more difficult for him to destroy them— these people have a chance to turn the world around and reverse everything he has made hideous, and he would give his very life’s blood for…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Oh, and about the protagonists, he’ll probably recognize the beauty of truth in them that he once had and rejected, and both despise and adore them. This will make it more difficult for him to destroy them— these people have a chance to turn the world around and reverse everything he has made hideous, and he would give his very life’s blood for…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
No threats required, sir. XD
And this guy sounds fascinating.
To answer your question about subordinates… okay, well first of all you need to understand that INFPs are not natural leaders. They have the vision to spark a movement, but lack the stamina to realize it on their own. Only if their cause is spotless and completely in line with…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec @sarah-h @anna-brie IT’S THE LAST DAY!!! (for the Aussies at least) @sarah-h Do you still have one more day to go? (if you do, I will too)
So let me ask a few questions:
I know you all had school work to do, unlike me, but did you get a lot of reading done?
Did you reads books that if you hadn’t been doing this you wouldn’t have?
Do you…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus probably not as I have to head out early today. That’s why I can only write for 15 minutes now. Then I have to get up. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @clairec, @anyone-else Can any of you write for half an hour?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ha! Wow, okay, I’ll steer clear of you then @Daeus. This INFP has zero desire to be whacked. 😀
It’s actually fascinating how captivating people are when they’re broken. This is another advantage of studying MBTI— once you figure out all the different types you can discover what hurts them most and stick them all broken and beautiful in your…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Julia-R, well since when have movie-makers not done romance simply because it wasn’t necessary? *wrinkles face in wry disgust* Personally, I think there are far too many movies where the romance was inserted ‘just because’. Don’t cheapen romance like that, people. It can be extremely effective in a story done properly. But done improperly?…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Julia-R, well since when have movie-makers not done romance simply because it wasn’t necessary? *wrinkles face in wry disgust* Personally, I think there are far too many movies where the romance was inserted ‘just because’. Don’t cheapen romance like that, people. It can be extremely effective in a story done properly. But done improperly?…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
- Load More
