-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
I need an English last name. (please don’t anyone suggest Brown or Smith.) @emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy @daeus @dragon-snapper @hope @jess @everyone. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Long time no see. 😛 Yes, I can join you. I may end up stopping a few minutes early as it will be my lunch time. I’ll see. 🙂 I might have a slightly later lunch. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What is an assonance? in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien ooooh, I didn’t know there was an audiodrama. 😀
And… and…

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What is an assonance? in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorian ooooh, I didn’t know there was an audiodrama. 😀
And… and…

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What is an assonance? in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorian ooooh, I didn’t know there was an audiodrama. 😀
And… and…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy well… sort of. Not really. You are predominantly ISFJ, therefore you are not predominantly an empath. You have a smidgen of empathy, (and enough ENFJness to be harsh with yourself when you don’t progress) but for the most part you have sympathy and are ISFJ all through.
The difference between empathy and sympathy is one letter—…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Cool! Can’t wait to read it! 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Oops I forgot to reply to your last question. I am thinking of finding a new scene from Chuck’s books and starting early.
Or doing Black Beauty. That would be hard to do, but fun I think. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
I can sort of hear my accent. Haha. 🙂 Hmm…that’s an idea. I shall have to look through all the Aussie books that we have.
Don’t worry about typing Talea wrong. Yes, the first time on a “big” movie. I did one once before, but it was only about 30 seconds long, so I don’t really count it. And I voiced everyone one and that short one too.
The…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite biographies in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years ago
@sarah-h Yes he was. 🙂 It took some time and a lot of trials, but God was faithful.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h *echoes scream* Arghhhhhh…..
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite biographies in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years ago
@sarah-h Ooooooo. Bruchko (Bruce Olsen) was a 19 year old who went to South American to tell a deadly Indian tribe about Jesus. The natives couldn’t pronounce his name and called him Bruchko.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I have never done paintball before, but I’ve heard about it. *annoyed grunt* That experience must have been trying. (I’m glad you know what to do next time.) I see a lot of that kind stuff when I do theatre. Hey, would you mind emailing through what you would do next time? Maybe I can prepare too. Just do the email I gave you for beta reading.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Arizona is AWESOME!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Yep. And then America will change their times and we’ll have to learn them all over again. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec That’s awesome. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h When it is 12am (midnight) Arizona; it is 6pm (Victoria) So you should be 10 minutes off midnight?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
#1 @timothy-young
#1 @jadamae
#3 @anne-of-lothlorien
#1 @corissa-maiden-of-praiseWow! These are all so hard. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite biographies in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years ago
@wordfitlyspoken I have just been reading a whole lot of Christian biographies. Gifted Hands; A man called Peter; Susanna Wesley; No Greater Love; Bruchko; Miracle for Jen; Queen of the Reformation; Hudson Taylor; Teddy Roosevelt.
I have read the Hiding Place. (and ever other book that I could lay my hands on about Corrie ten Boom). It was a…[Read more] - Load More

Um… heh. 😛 Do you mean like British, or American English? Are you looking for Dickens names— Prescott, Trumbull, Aspinall, Tulkinghorn, Summerson, Copperfield? Or more modern sorts? Like… like… Brown. Or Smith. 😛
*glares at you* British, but I’m looking at the names below and I think I’ve got what I need. Thank you. 🙂 @kate-flournoy
@Bluejay
I’ve a list of last names; here are a few: Walker, Holt, Wright, Underwood, Townsend, Pent, Lambert, Hill, Lee, Webster, Frost…
Johnson-Charleson-Bryson-Weston- any name ending with ‘son’
Thanks @hope and @dragon-snapper. These will help a lot. 🙂
Okay, looks like I’m too late. 😉 Good luck.