-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
No worries. Just thought I’d check. 🙂 See you tomorrow. 😉 @dragon-snapper
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Do you cry over happy or just sad things?
Both. Probably sad things more frequently, but I can cry tears of happiness too. (I am fully prepared to cry at my sister’s wedding; out of happiness, that is 🙂 )
I just acted in a movie that my siblings made, and for a scene I had to cry. And I thought it would be really easy I cry over everything, but…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Do you cry over happy or just sad things?
Both. Probably sad things more frequently, but I can cry tears of happiness too. (I am fully prepared to cry at my sister’s wedding; out of happiness, that is 🙂 )
I just acted in a movie that my siblings made, and for a scene I had to cry. And I thought it would be really easy I cry over everything,…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I’m here now, if you are still around???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
ENFP is more carefree and light-hearted and spontaneous.
Hmm…I’m not sure that I’m carefree and light hearted.
I am 92% extroverted 8% introverted. @kate-flournoy -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well @Bluejay recognizing the problem is the first step to fixing it. 😀
I question this!!! Of course I wouldn’t know, seeing as I’m not one of them, but I think I’d die if I was any more feeling than I am.
Tessa, I wasn’t speaking of the intensity of feeling— I was speaking of the ability to pick up on the very tiniest innermost feeli…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I still believe I am very much like the quote that I paste in my post above about the ENFJs though. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy I’ve changed. I can’t remember how old I was when I first took the test, but I redid it today and I am an ENFP-T 😮
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @jess, @winter-rose @anyone-else
Can someone write with me? Please? *puppy dog eyes* I will be busy when we would normally write, so I’m hoping that someone can write. *runs to use the new phone* Hello, hello, hello…anyone on this line, I’m WRITING!!!!! 🙂
*waits* -
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
3. I’ve accidently cut myself with a spoon.
@winter-rose that is so….*cringes*…weird…*runs to hid* Is that your lie?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
I thought I knew how to change it back, but obviously not.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
Interesting.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@sarah-h Our own accents can sound weird to our ears, but just remember that it is music to the Lord’s ears. 🙂
*gasp* You have got to read Black Beauty!! (I was so shocked my fingers wouldn’t work and I spelt everything wrong and had to start again) 😛 Yes, it is a about a horse. The author Anne Sewell, if you want to look it up at the library or…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper Lord of the Rings. It’s not even close. Star Wars may have Han Solo and the greatest villain ever, but LotR has Faramir and Samwise Gamgee.
@Bluejay oh dear, I may have read your post wrong— I thought you said you cried over ‘every little thing‘, not over very little. I’m sorry. Which did you mean?
@Emma-Flournoy just because…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy as I said, you do have a smidgen of empathy. But for the most part when you feel for someone, you’re happy because they’re happy, or sad because they’re sad. That’s sympathy. Empathy is when you actually feel their sorrow. It’s not your emotions responding to theirs— it’s your feeling intuition picking up on their emotions and…[Read more]
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
@overcomer; @corissa-maiden-of-praise; @sarah-h; @emma-flournoy
How are my beta-readers going? Is it terrible?
Anyone else who wishes to read it too and was too busy when I first asked, don’t hesitate to tag me and let me know.
@hope; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @aratrea (I didn’t tag you when I first put it out, but I thought you might be int…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Haha. I decided to have a late lunch. I wrote 575 words. Got stuck, posted the question about last names and as I waited for that, I replied to the “Ren” topic. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*arrives late in the conversation and has a ton of reading to do*
Alright, alright. I have questions and…and…and…yeah.
First of, @kate-flournoy you described to a T when you tagged me. (Get it? To a T, Tessa Haha) Yes, and ENFJ is me. What I don’t agree with is that the feeling of people. I am a very feeling extrovert. I cannot walk passed…[Read more] - Load More

I’m working on it. I have a pretty full schedule right now, so it might be a couple more weeks. (I have a mid-term next Tuesday, a 5k the following Saturday, several musical pieces for church, props to prepare for a play, so yeah. I beta read for relaxation in my spare time. 😉 ) And no, it isn’t terrible; what I’ve read so far has been excellent!…[Read more]
Haha Ah yes, the different spelling.
I just sent you an email, @bluejay . 🙂
Thanks @overcomer I’ve replied. 😉
Of course it’s not terrible!
I think I’m not quite halfway through yet; we’re going to be EXTREMELY busy this week, so it may be in the next couple weeks that I can get it back to you. 🙂
Thank you @emma-flournoy 🙂