@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Oh yes, Horatio Hornblower—yes, all those. Anything Kate says, definitely. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield Oh no, not much practice in that department at all. 😛
Good luck on all of your story. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Thank you so much for the suggestions. There are some good ones here. I know every scene you are talking about so don’t worry about the fact that you can’t remember names. I’ll see what I can do. 🙂
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Awesomesauce! Thanks for the great critique. What you mentioned about “the round about way” is a downfall in my writing and life. Mom says I flower everything up when it can just be stated plain and simple.
All the other suggestions were very helpful thank you. I’ll be using those when I go back through and make edits.@ingridrd Thank…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H yes, I loved that one! So heartwrenching… which probably explains why I loved it. 😛
Let’s see… I also really like Master and Commander, Horatio Hornblower, Little Dorrit, and Pirates of the Caribbean 1. I like the other Pirates movies as well, but none so well as the first.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Oh, the man who never was. As far as I know, the part they have in there about the german spy isn’t real, but I think everything else is pretty much spot on to what really happened, or at least really close. Amazing story.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@brandon-miller The more you use them, the more you remember them. Honest XD
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I have to go now. I probably got 15 minutes or so in writing done. How’d you go?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Welcome to the club; people generally think Joy is older than me too. And they are always surprised when I tell them I’m 22. It’s quite fun, really. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Heh heh @Brandon-miller Dodge-brick… :p I mainly just like throwing the cat or riding in my pretty pink tractor. 😉
Glad you like my words. My thesaurus is still sitting here on my desk, that is, until I pick it up. -
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Heh heh @Brandon-miller Dodge-brick… :p I mainly just like throwing the cat or riding in my pretty pink tractor. 😉
Glad you like my words. My thesaurus is still sitting here on my desk. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I am writing a script at the moment, so I am with you, but I will be jumping in and out and then I will be heading outside.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Oh yes! That thing! Yeah, that was really helpful.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hey, well when you find out what it was, ship some of it to me.
I corrected a couple small things from three of my chapters then did some beta reading for Tessa. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus I got 1,157… not sure what’s going on… 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus It has, and unfortunately it’s going to be a bit more of a while as I have to go. Sorry I can’t stay longer. Maybe tomorrow. 🙂
Bye. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey! @bluejay It’s been a while.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins* @Bluejay I know you were joking. 😉 *hugs you back*
Putting a brick on your head, eh? Interesting. I don’t care enough to try. 😀
Oh and @Brandon-Miller, I have no doubt Nebraska’s great too. 🙂
- Load More
