@mark-kamibaya
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 318
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Has anyone read anything by George McDonald? People call him the father of christian fantasy. He is really good. I’ve only read two books of his At the Back of the North Wind, and The Princess and the Goblins but he’s already one of my favorites. He does fantasy, but good fantasy. No terrible romance (sofarihaven’treadany) no black magic no gory…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
Oops again. Yeeps. @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @Adry_Grace @writefury
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
These are some of my favorite music videos
Let it Go by Piano Guys
This Is Your Fight Song by Piano Guys
The Proof of Your Love by For King and Country
Shoulders by For King and CountryAnd some of my favorite songs
Nobody Knows from the Pete’s Dragons sound track (I don’t know the artist)
Forbidden Friendship from How To Train Your…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I think you could set it up under general writing discussions.
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd @Daeus @Sarah-h @dragon-snapper everyone else who said something…
I have decided to pick “I’ll Fly Away” as my title. @Daeus, as soon as you said that, it clicked as the perfect title. Thank you very much kind sir. And I will remember what you said about conversion back-story -
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella I accept your challenge, but there is one thing. Technically, I am not doing NaNoWriMo. I am writing a 50,000 words book from Nov 1 to Nov 30, but I am not signing up on their website or anything. I don’t have access to the internet except for Mondays, and it’s just I don’t do a whole lot of online stuff. But I will happily throw in my…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey, have you ever heard of the never ending story guys? @Daeus ‘s post reminded me of that.
It was a dark and stormy night. Three men sat around a campfire. One man said, “Tell us a story” and the other man said, “It was a dark and stormy night. Three men sat around a campfire. One man said, ‘Tell us a story’ and the other man said ‘It was a…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@brandon-miller Why did you have to spoil our secret plans? Now we are gonna need a new codename. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*looks* Oh, howdy!
I loved your article. Great you joined the team.
*wonders if you’ve read the count of monte cristo*
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
*Flies away on a mallard pulled chariot*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Yep. Vidangel is 100% wonderful.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Welcome @Sierra-R! Welcome to the best mixture of weirdness, randomness, encouragement, and occasional theological discussion on the internet. You shan’t be disappointed. Though, of course, having stalked us, you know that already. 😉
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sierra-r Hello, my fellow writing team friend! I’m glad to see you here. Seriously, if you need encouragement, something to laugh at, (there’s always something 🙂 ) and some incredible writing feedback, you’ve come to the right place, but I assume you already knew that 😉 Anyway, I’m glad to see the entire writing team represented on the forum…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @sarah-h @dragon-snapper @anne-swiftblade @ingridrd @aella
We’ll be sending an email out later today about this, but you can access a recording of the webinar at https://kingdompen.org/nanowebinar2016! The webinar will only be available for a limited time and the link will expire on midnight November 1st, so be sure to watch it…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Welcome to the forum, @Sierra-R— welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😉 I have to say I’ve been wanting you to join the forum ever since you won the Picture Prompt Story Contest… what… a year ago? 😛 I really loved that story.
So… it’s about time! XD
(To any other stalkers reading this post, come out of the shadows.…[Read more] -
Sierra replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya. Our family just discovered Vidangel a few weeks ago and we LOVE it. It allows you to watch some really good movies that perhaps you wouldn’t otherwise (ex: Forest Gump), and you can’t beat the price!
-
Sierra started the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*tries to slip in without being noticed* Su cuy’gar! Sierra Ret here, the last of KP’s new writing interns to introduce themselves. I’ve never been a part of a forum before, so the past few weeks I’ve sort of been observing from the sidelines. I can tell you that I definitely like what I see (so many crazy book nerds, all in one place), so I’ll…[Read more]
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I think I’m done for the night, sorry @jess , @dragon-snapper . :/
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Yes, we started using Vidangel recently and it works really well…besides being only $1 for a movie after the original $20 is paid.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Okay. I was going to close the computer anyways, so I guess that works out. 😀
I got through another page or two. Thanks for writing/editing with me! - Load More
